Harry Potter 1-8 on DVD, $13.76 @ Walmart (in-store, YMMV, 2 4-packs)

RySenkari

CAGiversary!
Feedback
15 (100%)
Walmart just put out a display at my store with a bunch of 4 DVD sets for $6.88 a piece. Among them are Harry Potter 1-4 and Harry Potter 5-8, get them together and it's $13.76. Plus, you get $10 in Movie Snack Cash so you can get some popcorn and a drink at the next movie you go to. They're bare-bones DVDs, might even be double-sided, but if you JUST want the Harry Potter movies on DVD this is as cheap as they've ever been for all 8 IIRC.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'll go tomorrow to Walmart and verify this. I can't find anything online related to this but I do know that the 4 dvd sets do exist. They made the 2 dvd sets on DVD/Blu and then the 4 dvd sets exist as well for the first half and second half and are normally 9.99-14.99 depending where you go. I don't think they are double sided movies. I think there is a disc on the inside cover, then a flap in the middle with one disc on either side and then a disc on the back end cover. Again for 14 bucks and then taxes making it like 15-16 that is not bad. Albeit I'm not a big HP fan but to rewatch these movies for less than what it costed me to see them the first time is hella worth it

Was wondering why there wasn't more excitement for this and then I realized that I forgot to mention in the title that they were DVDs. Sorry about that >_<

bread's done
Back