Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets GBC 0.99 @ ebgames.com

Excellent price even better than the $5 it was at Circuit City, This will be the 3rd order I place with EBGames.com in 2 days. I have to stop orderding from them :lol:

this deal woulda been money if it was before the new tax and the lack of free shipping. still worth it i guess at 3.23. got 1 for the hell of it. trading fodder.

I had one in my cart, but removed it after deciding that I need to stop ordering games until I actually finish some of the ones I have (well, maybe not stop, but slow down anyway). It is just as well, I probably wouldn't have found a used game in time. BTW, I am guessing it was hoarded by someone, because they didn't limit the number one could put in one's cart. There were 42 available, moments before it sold out.

I didn't order, but there were over 100 in stock earlier. When I was checking the quantitly, I was able to put 100 in my cart, and it was sold out just a few minutes later. Someone probably just ordered a ton of them.

yeah we'll see like a hundreed on ebay from the same guy! Thats sucks but hey good bussiness move I guess! It'll make more then a buck so can't really blame them. But the sites should limit to 3

arg had it in my cart, then internet crapped out for an hour. son of a bitch, one time i was going to break my ban and buy a game, this hapens.

sorry sp! I hate that too I got screwed out of the Star wars deal by one minute so Glad I got this one. I fI had thought I'd have grabed a couple to spread the cheapass love to everybody eles but somebody bought the whole stock! Oh well maybe next time.

Is anyone here having troubles ordering from EB?? Every time I try to place an order, I get to the screen where it asks for a shipping method.....being a CAG, of course I'm picking the 1.99.........I click the proceed button and it brings me back to my cart......I've done this several times.........WTF?!?!?!?

not only has it not worked on this deal......but i'm locked out of everything i try to order. i had to call their customer service to get my order.

bread's done
Back