Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince on Xbox360!

BlakesPoorBrain

CAG Veteran
Hey guys! I mostly lurk, but I've been here for a while. My website is having a contest to give away a free copy of Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince on Xbox360. It is really simple, just post a comment about why you are excited for the new film and you will be automatically entered to win a free copy of the game!

ReviewSTL's Harry Potter 360 contest!

Thought it'd be nice to let all you CAGs know about it. If you are in the St. Louis area check back often we always have passes to movies and we do a new contest at least every week to give out advance screening passes.

Hello from a fellow lurker! Thanks for the contest, here's hoping I win! Looking forward to the movie, even though the other ones have let me down a little compared to the books.

Thanks Blakes. Not only have I been looking forward to the movie, but I've also been wondering how the game was going to be. I don't expect the game to be the next Mass Effect, but I'm just hoping it'll be mildly amusing and loose with the achievements.

[quote name='Buzzman']When is the contest over?[/QUOTE]

Winners will be notified Sunday July 19th.

I will update the article to make sure it says it in it as well. Good luck everyone!

I am getting so pumped for this movie! I can't believe it is finally here... after the long wait, we will get to see HBP!

I hope that the video game is good too! I can't wait to try it :cool:

Ha, yea I'm pretty excited as well. I get to see it tonight!

I wish they had sent us another copy so I could play it myself, but I guess I'll just have to go rent it. :(

[quote name='spidamatrix']Game must be better than the movie... Saw it last night, left a lot out from the book.[/QUOTE]

The movie is at 98% on RT after 41 reviews, you must be the minority...

I saw the movie last night, and I cannot say enough GOOD things about it. The cinematography was breathtaking, and the entire movie was just "BRILLIANT!" It is a must see for sure! I can't wait to see it again. One of the best movies of the year!

[quote name='life.exe']The movie is at 98% on RT after 41 reviews, you must be the minority...[/QUOTE]

That is awesome! It's very cool that the movie is producing the quality that is worthy of so much praise. It just adds so much credibility to the franchise, and the actors.

bread's done
Back