Harry Potter book 6 deals?

Unless you want the Deluxe edition. Best I could find that for was $32.50 + $ 2.70 shipping on Buy.com with a $5 off $25 or more books coupon. If there is any interest, I'll find and post that coupon later.

i believe u can still preorder it from barnes and noble, and get 40% off, making it 17.99, 16.19 if u have a member card

edit:

also have it at target for 17.99, put in this code: TCSAVESJULYS

and u can save an additional 10%

I've always bought the HP books at Costco the day they came out, and this Saturday will be no different. They always have the best price in the area that I live and plenty in stock. Been looking forward to this Saturday for quite awhile! :)

I'm going to get mine at Costco for $14 (or is it $17?).

[quote name='moiety']I've always bought the HP books at Costco the day they came out, and this Saturday will be no different. They always have the best price in the area that I live and plenty in stock. Been looking forward to this Saturday for quite awhile! :)[/QUOTE]

I remember last time I got book five a big pyramid of books were at the entrance. Many people who passed by ignored the books. It's a lot less hectic then going to my closest Borders and picking it up that day.

Ya im going to get the 6th book at Shop Rite for $16.99. In July of 2000 I was on CBS channel 2 news out of New York because I got my hands on the 4th book Harry Potter and the Goblet of fire, 2 days early, at the time I was only 11 years old. Geez time goes by quik.

i bought the 5th book at target in it's first day (it was a saturday i think). i' planning on getting it at target because i have access to a 10% discount, because it's the nearest store and because it might be 16.

I won't be buying the book on release date due to financial troubles. Other words: no money. I'll probably get it soon, though. My birthday is on Monday, so I might get it as a gift. Or I'll use birthday money to buy it.

I'm not in a rush anyway. Even when I got Order of the Phoenix on release date through Target.com, I didn't read it right away. I read bits & pieces when I have time and/or feel like it.

[quote name='vgossain']If you have a Fry's Electronics near you, they are offering it for $13.99 on Saturday (7/16) only.[/QUOTE]

Beat me to it :(

[quote name='merkman']Unless you want the Deluxe edition. Best I could find that for was $32.50 + $ 2.70 shipping on Buy.com with a $5 off $25 or more books coupon. If there is any interest, I'll find and post that coupon later.[/QUOTE]

What are you smoking? Anyway, the cheapest that I know for it is at Costco for $14.99 and then at Fry's for $14.99.

[quote name='hiccupleftovers']What are you smoking? Anyway, the cheapest that I know for it is at Costco for $14.99 and then at Fry's for $14.99.[/QUOTE]

Oregon Fry's has it advertised for $13.99 in today's paper (available 9am tomorrow). Fry's is a bit goofy with their prices though and I'm sure they have it at $14.99 at other locations (why not have them be consistent? Usually OR is higher so I'm lucky this time). I'm heading there tomorrow afternoon - if it is out, I go up the street to Costco.

There's this place called Salisbury's Barn near where I live, and they offer all of the books for considerably less.

1 - $3
2 - $3
3 - $4
4 - $4
5 - $5

I imagine they'll sell 6 for $5, as it would seem quite appropriate. ;)

[quote name='Blade']There's this place called Salisbury's Barn near where I live, and they offer all of the books for considerably less.

1 - $3
2 - $3
3 - $4
4 - $4
5 - $5

I imagine they'll sell 6 for $5, as it would seem quite appropriate. ;)[/QUOTE]

Were those prices on release date? Wow...

I don't know what the prices were on release date, but I bought book 5 for $5 a few weeks after it was released.

When does the book hit store shelves? Has it already? I'll check that store.

[quote name='Blade']I don't know what the prices were on release date, but I bought book 5 for $5 a few weeks after it was released.

When does the book hit store shelves? Has it already? I'll check that store.[/QUOTE]

It's in stores right now, but goes on sale at midnight.

Someone else who was important also died in book 5.

I already have an idea who's dying in book 6.

Going to pick mine up later today at Costco.

Picked up the book today (plenty in stock). The Danvers, MA Costco had it for $15.79. Not sure if this is universal to all Costco's, but thought I'd post to anyone who was interested. Can't wait to start reading!

The book is good. I finished it around 1:00 today. And yes someone important dies. A lot of people die, but only one important character.

It'll be free at the library. Of course if you didn't put your name on a reserve list you might be looking at a couple month+ wait.

I'll pick it up in a year or so when they'll be clogging yard and junk sales.

[quote name='Tromack']The book is good. I finished it around 1:00 today. And yes someone important dies. A lot of people die, but only one important character.[/QUOTE]

alot of people die? i just finished the book , only 2 people die , one important , thats not really alot

I'm not smoking anything. There are TWO versions of the book, the regular edition everyone else has been pricing here, and the Deluxe version that includes some artwork and a hard slip box for book. While at Target today, they had both versions, and the Deluxe version was $42 + tax. Kinda wish I'd waited and just bought the book today, but at $35.20, that includes shipping an NO tax... so it's a pretty good deal. ;)

[quote name='Birakon']alot of people die? i just finished the book , only 2 people die , one important , thats not really alot[/QUOTE]

Well, you hear about a lot of people dying through the newspaper.

[quote name='wubb']It'll be free at the library. [/QUOTE]

Old school cheapassness!!!!!!!!! I haven't been to a libary in yarrrrrrrsss.

I would think that Costco would have the best deal. I haven't checked out mine yet, but that is where I get all my books.

I think that my Wal-Mart lowered their price to about $15.75 or something like that. I bought it there; there was a giant pallet of books stacked to the ceiling, literally.

[quote name='Jeoff']Old school cheapassness!!!!!!!!! I haven't been to a libary in yarrrrrrrsss.[/QUOTE]

that is how i watch 90% of my dvds i see. just go to the library

bread's done
Back