Harry Potter books?

tayaf69

CAGiversary!
Does anyone know of a bookclub that offers Harry Potter books? I joined the History Book Club a few months ago and they were offering them, but I picked up a bunch of other books. Now, I want them and they dont offer the books anymore. I cant find them anywhere. All I want to do is get the books and cancel my membership, is that so much to ask???

I got the new HP book at Sams for half off retail (that was not a sale price, Sams just sell cheap books) the week after it was released.

OK, found your deal. It came to me in the mail actually. The flier I have Lists the following books as available. You get 5 books for .99 and have to buy 4 more books within the next 2 years. The website is www.joinDoubledaybookclub.com

The book codes for the Harry potter books are

Order of the Phoenix -- 6973

Goblet of fire -- 0356

Prisoner of Azkaban -- 0695

Sorcer's Stone -- 3533

Chamber of Secrets -- 5868

It also says you need an online code. That code is 465BAH

If that doesn't work for you, send me a PM and I will mail you the flier I have.

Enjoy your books!

EDIT: Upon further investigation, it seems the harry potter books are not available online. If you are comfortable with giving me your address I would be happy to mail the flier to you. If anyone can figure out how to make the above book codes work, please let us know.

I got the 5 book box for like 22.xx at the Cocnuts 20% off sale a couple months ago. Coool. I haven't cracked it open, yet, so thanks for reminding me.

[quote name='Stoneage']I got the 5 book box for like 22.xx at the Cocnuts 20% off sale a couple months ago. Coool. I haven't cracked it open, yet, so thanks for reminding me.[/QUOTE]

I'm assuming thats soft cover? The books in the flier appear to be hardcover, but they do not say specifically if they are or not.

If you don't mind them used, check Thrift Stores/Flea Markets/Goodwill/Salvation Army - I found 2 of them for like $3 each (the first 2 in hardback - mint shape) - or used book stores if there are any in your area -

[quote name='mrpotatohed']I'm assuming thats soft cover? The books in the flier appear to be hardcover, but they do not say specifically if they are or not.[/QUOTE]

Soft, yes. I think there are hardcover as well.

bread's done
Back