Harvest Moon: A Wonderful Life (Gamecube) $19.99

davelin

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
Link:
http://shop4.outpost.com/product/3939158

I don't know if this is a repost, there has been so many good deals from Outpost.com lately.
In fact, I only went there to check out Sudeki after I saw in another post that it has droped to $19.99. I then decided to check out the gamecube section and that's when I found out about this.
I already got this game back when Target had it on sale for $26.99 because I never thought that this game would drop in price this year.
For those of you who's been waiting for a price drop to get this game, now is a great time. You can get this with other great deals like Otogi 2 for $26.99, Sudeki for $19.99, or NBA 2k5 for $14.99 to save on shipping.

that game was worth every penny of the 50 bucks i dropped on it this year, at 20 its an awesome deal

Sweet, I wanted to get this a while ago but didn't have time to play it, so $20 later and giving Pikmin 2 a rest, it shall be mine.
Thanks.

[quote name='SevereTireDamage']First time I heard about this. Good post![/quote]

Thanks, I finally found a deal that people like. :D

And for the PS2 version, if it's like the GC version, you'd probably have to wait about a year or more after release to see a price drop to $20. So it's wait for couple of years vs. picking this up now.

[quote name='Drahken']Is it CC that price matches website's or sears?[/quote]
I know Sears does...You need to include the shipping price though.

To the 0.001% of CAGers that are either female or bi-curious, HM:AWL for Girls is going to come stateside.

[quote name='guessed']Pardon my ignorance on the matter, but what are the differences between the two versions?[/quote]
I believe you play as girl and instead of finding a wife you have to find a husband. Otherwise its the same game.

the damn shipping kills the deal for me, even with standard ground shipping it is still almost 7 bucks. it will cost me 28 and change for it. Thanks for posting this deal OP some USPS shipping would have been nice though :D

[quote name='rawisjericho']the damn shipping kills the deal for me, even with standard ground shipping it is still almost 7 bucks. it will cost me 28 and change for it. Thanks for posting this deal OP some USPS shipping would have been nice though :D[/quote]

Welcome to the ugly side of deals with Outpost.com.

Their single item shipping charge is pretty ugly. When it's combined with other items, then it's not so bad. Some cheap shipping options would be nice for some items, like DVD's and video games. I've suggested this to them on multiple occasions.

Yeah, I also wouldn't want to order anything from Outpost.com unless I see at least two or three games that I want. But the good thing is that there are more than a few games currently with great prices there. And if you spread $8-10 shipping over 3-5 games then it's not that bad. Besides the ones I already mentioned, I think Gradius V for $19.99 ($29.99 else where), MGS: Solid Snake for $19.99 and ESPN NHL 2k5 for $13.99 are all good prices.

According to the person I spoke with at Outpost.com, they said that Harvest Moon is on a "serious backorder" (his own words). :lol:

I'm sure it's the force of CAG at work, of course.

bread's done
Back