Harvest Moon on SNES

Mufasa

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
I just tried playing it because I was always intrigued by it, but it was way too boring for me. Does it pick up at all, or is it just farming?

If you find it boring now I'm afraid you'll be stuck with the same tedious gameplay for the entire game. Later on you milk cows, collect eggs from chickens, and eventually court a girls, get married with one and have kids. The core gameplay is wake up, do your chores, sell your produce, and use the money to expand. The winter got a little boring for me since you don't do much of anything. The game automaticly ends at a certian point and depending on how well you did you get diffrent endings.

I got this for the VC about a year ago and got pretty far but haven't picked it back up for some time now.

Harvest Moon is definitely not for everyone. At the same time, there are some people who absolutely adore this type of game. My brother played the original Harvest Moon on an emulator a few years ago, and was absolutely addicted to that game. He would spend hours every day playing a game that was just about farming. I didn't get it, but he couldn't seem to get enough of it. Later on, Animal Crossing came out, and I got a bit more of an idea of what he saw in the title.

bread's done
Back