Has anyone beaten metirod prime 1.

I have not played this "metirod prime" you speak of, but I have beaten the first Metroid Prime. Twice, in fact.

Finished it a couple weeks ago in anticipation of Metroid Prime 2.

Completed it at 93% I think i missed a energy tank, two missles and a power bomb.

I bought the title at launch and got stuck in the lava level and kept on dying and got sick of it and put it back on the shelf. When I picked it up again I got through where I was at no problem and then kicked some prime arse.

Sometimes you just need to take a break and come back later. This has worked with me on many game I've been stuck in. This was probably the longest break though.

[quote name='Zman310']I have not played this "metirod prime" you speak of, but I have beaten the first Metroid Prime. Twice, in fact.[/quote]
Glad someone else noticed, and twice here as well, 100% scans and items once.

I beat it once and one of my 6-year old sons beat it three times. The last time it took him less than 12 hours of saved play time. Though never at 100%. He's just obsessed with everything Metroid.

I beat it a couple months ago but only so I could throw it back on the shelf and let it collect dust. I really disliked the game.

I finished it once a year or so ago, I went back for a 100% run last month, but something glitched and a creature scan wouldn't show up, so I quit playing it in disgust.

Beat it and then started yet again immediately, got up to Omega Pirate on Hard mode. I just couldn't defeat the enemies that were spawned fast enough to kill the boss.

[quote name='shajek']I beat it once and one of my 6-year old sons beat it three times. The last time it took him less than 12 hours of saved play time. Though never at 100%. He's just obsessed with everything Metroid.[/quote]

You're saying you have multiple 6 year old sons?

[quote name='My Name Is BoB'][quote name='shajek']I beat it once and one of my 6-year old sons beat it three times. The last time it took him less than 12 hours of saved play time. Though never at 100%. He's just obsessed with everything Metroid.[/quote]

You're saying you have multiple 6 year old sons?[/quote]

I've got a pair. One likes the Metroid type games. The other likes the Mario Party and Sonic type games.

Beat it once without trying for 100% and then came back and did that. It is absolutely the best GCN title out. It is so much fun.

I beat it with like 69% and then went back to find a missle upgrade and beat it at 70-71% to see a better ending. I never searched around much for the pickups. Don't do guides either, so it would have taken more time than I'm willing to put in. Great game. Enjoying part 2 now.

metroid prime, finished normal mode in 5 weeks. 100% items, but missed 7 creature scans. those 7 scans only appeared once, so i counldn't go back. #-o (my brothers finished fusion on the gba around the same time, so we got to unlock the original NES version, and the fusion suit in prime; it was a great holiday :D )

currently working on echoes, just got dark beam, 38% scans, 18% items. this time, i'm gonna scan aether to death. aiming for 100% on both.

metroid series on GC, best sci-fi adventure.

Eh, I didn't like it so I never finished. I'm not a big fan of FPS. I don't care what anyone says, Metroid Prime was a fucking FPS, end of story.

[quote name='jimbodan']Eh, I didn't like it so I never finished. I'm not a big fan of FPS. I don't care what anyone says, Metroid Prime was a shaq-fuing FPS, end of story.[/quote]

It leaned pretty heavily on platforming, item collection and exploration to be a true FPS, I consider it a FPS/Action/Adventure hybrid... while it most certainly was an FPS, it felt unusually true to the original games.

[quote name='shajek']I beat it once and one of my 6-year old sons beat it three times. The last time it took him less than 12 hours of saved play time. Though never at 100%. He's just obsessed with everything Metroid.[/quote]

Sounds like you have an intelligent one on your hands!

I beat it shortly after it came out. I thought I would hate the change in veiw (Super Metroid is one of my favorite games of all time) but I got used to it.

I got all the way to Prime and couldn't beat it. Went back a few months later, I couldn't beat Prime again. I really would like to see the ending, but Prime for me is more fustrating than fun, so I've given up (I like a challenge, but failing at something for 4-5 hours isn't fun).

I want to replay the game, don't know if I will.

[quote name='lordxixor101']I got all the way to Prime and couldn't beat it. Went back a few months later, I couldn't beat Prime again. I really would like to see the ending, but Prime for me is more fustrating than fun, so I've given up (I like a challenge, but failing at something for 4-5 hours isn't fun).

I want to replay the game, don't know if I will.[/quote]

Beating Prime was pretty tough until you figure out the patterns. However, finally beating him and winning the game gave me the feeling of accomplishment that I had when I beat games back in the 8 and 16-bit era. You can't say that about most games of this, or last, generation IMHO.

I completed it last year, I believe. Excelent game, one of the longest games I have played in a long time, and enjoyable all the way.

Can't wait to get Echoes, sounds like a great title also.

[quote name='Snake2715'][quote name='shajek']I beat it once and one of my 6-year old sons beat it three times. The last time it took him less than 12 hours of saved play time. Though never at 100%. He's just obsessed with everything Metroid.[/quote]

Sounds like you have an intelligent one on your hands![/quote]

Sounds like he has a freaking gaming prodigy on his hands if he can beat the Omega Pirate at age 6.

Why did everyone say the Omega Pirate was hard? The only boss I died on was the Metroid Prime, and that was because I was speeding through, had just over 100 missiles, and was trying to figure out it's patterns. And I'm horrible at most FPS games... Omega Pirate was just... Easy.

Yeah I dont see what was so hard about the Omega Pirate and Metroid Prime. I didn't find them as hard as most people did. My friend was pretty pathetic though taking him about a month to beat the last boss with around 85% completion. He had a ton of missiles and health and considers himself now as the "best metroid prime player" :lol:

[quote name='catacasa']I beat it a couple months ago but only so I could throw it back on the shelf and let it collect dust. I really disliked the game.[/quote]

haha were like 2 in a million i didnt really like it either

Haven't beaten it yet, got it two Christmas's ago and played it for a week or two, then finally started playing again last Saturday after I got MP 2 really cheap at Sears.

bread's done
Back