Has anyone ever heard a Tupac song like this???

livetnediser

CAGiversary!
Feedback
6 (100%)
It starts out with his line from Juice:
"You know what? When you said that last time, I was kinda trippin'. But now, you're right. I AM crazy. But you know what else? I don't give a f***!

After that, the beat sounda alot like Hate Me Now by Nas
I've been looking for this song forever, does anyone know what it's called so I can get it?

I don't know any of the lyrics besides that beginning part (it's kinda hard to understand.) Googling that line really didn't get me anything at all.

are those lyrics accurate or do the three periods mean there are more lyrics inbetween what you have written?

Okay cuz i cant really make those rhyme or sound familiar, though many of those words and frases are common in tupac songs.

He got shot. Easy coast ya'll.

Tupac was born in NY and raised in NY/ Baltimore. And what has the east coast done lately to earn any part of the rest of the country's respect?

[quote name='whiteboy']Okay cuz i cant really make those rhyme or sound familiar, though many of those words and frases are common in tupac songs.

He got shot. Easy coast ya'll.

Tupac was born in NY and raised in NY/ Baltimore. And what has the east coast done lately to earn any part of the rest of the country's respect?[/quote]

Umm nothing?

bread's done
Back