Has anyone ever preorder a game for pickup at gamestop.com

Jay

CAG Ultra Noob
I want left4dead 2 at launch but the nearest gamestop near me is really far, how is preorder online and pick up process.IS it a hassle free process?(note i don't have a printer)

Last edited by a moderator:
well you could get it from amazon its 55 dollars and click on the "get it release date"

Order Total: $60.97 still cheaper than at game stop plus you save on gas

but to stay on topic

i have not done the pick up at store srry

It's hassle-free, yes.

It's like doing a pre-order in-store, except there's no $5 at time of the pre-order, and you have to get the pre-order within 48 hours.

[quote name='skity']well you could get it from amazon its 55 dollars and click on the "get it release date"

Order Total: $60.97 still cheaper than at game stop plus you save on gas

but to stay on topic

i have not done the pick up at store srry[/QUOTE]

Oh thats a good price for not driving to get it but i have about 160 in gamestop credit.

[quote name='shrike4242']It's hassle-free, yes.

It's like doing a pre-order in-store, except there's no $5 at time of the pre-order, and you have to get the pre-order within 48 hours.[/QUOTE]

Oh thanks, one more questions i would please like to ask , do i have to print out anything because i don't have a printer?

[quote name='Jay']Oh thanks, one more questions i would please like to ask , do i have to print out anything because i don't have a printer?[/QUOTE]Nope. Just make sure you remember your info like your phone #.

[quote name='shrike4242']Nope. Just make sure you remember your info like your phone #.[/QUOTE]

Thanks alot.

bread's done
Back