Has anyone gotten their Zelda guide and OST from NP yet?

ckendal

CAGiversary!
Feedback
24 (100%)
As the title states...

Has anyone gotten their Zelda guide and soundtrack from Nintendo Power yet?

It says mine shipped 11/16 and still don't have it.

Thanks,
Carl

I see the same shipping date on mine as well, yet it's nowhere to be found. I've seen on the boards that the soundtrack wouldn't be available until later (not certain(, but I have seen the guide at all locations (gamestop, bestbuy, etc.), so there's no reason as to why we don't have ours yet.

I think the guide/soundtrack thing was a special promotion. I am wondering if this got shipped 3rd class mail like magazines and that is why it is taking forever. I will give the big N a call later and see what is up.

[quote name='botticus']Yep, I got mine last Friday or Saturday, I believe.[/quote]
Did you choose expedited shipping? (if there was an option)

[quote name='ckendal']Did you choose expedited shipping? (if there was an option)[/quote]Nope, there was no shipping choice. I think it went first class, but I'll have to check (haven't opened it yet, so the shipping label is still on it). The soundtrack isn't much, it's the same "official" one that's included with that $40 Collector's Box at Target. Just 7 tracks. I think the titles are spoilers, but either way I'm not bothering with either till I playbeat the game.

Alright called them, and they said these guides and subscriptions are sent 4th class (lowest class in the mail system), so it could take between 3-6 weeks to get to you/us. So, depending on where you are in the U.S., and where they ship from, we could be waiting until Mid-December. He claimed there was an extra option for expedited shipping for an extra $3.50, although I don't remember seeing that as an option. Oh well.

[quote name='dragonjud']Alright called them, and they said these guides and subscriptions are sent 4th class (lowest class in the mail system), so it could take between 3-6 weeks to get to you/us. So, depending on where you are in the U.S., and where they ship from, we could be waiting until Mid-December. He claimed there was an extra option for expedited shipping for an extra $3.50, although I don't remember seeing that as an option. Oh well.[/QUOTE]

4th class? I didnt even know it went that low, but it did say 3-6 weeks so I wasnt pining for the guide... In fact I'm trying to avoid spoilers for once, because the build up in this game is fairly decent.

I just got mine yesterday. It was shipped in shrinkwrap. There were a few tears in the plastic, but the book is still in relatively good shape, save for a dented bottom corner at the spine. The CD was still there, thank goodness. I blame the 4th class shipping for the damage.

Just got mine today. I little bit of damage on the corners, but it's ok. I'm not planning on dealing the guide anytime anyway.

[quote name='dragonjud']Alright called them, and they said these guides and subscriptions are sent 4th class (lowest class in the mail system), so it could take between 3-6 weeks to get to you/us.[/QUOTE]

So...they sent it via donkey?

I got my CD/Guide yesterday. It came a little later then I had hoped. I just got to the last dungeon when it came. But I guess I can use it in my 2nd play through whenever that is.

bread's done
Back