Has anyone here ever won a years/lifetime supply of something?

I got a years supply of M&Ms from some Halloween contest a few years back. I got sick of it so I gave away a ton of it the next Halloween. I couldn't get rid of it though, so I brought it to work and my coworkers were able to finish it up.

[quote name='ananag112']I got a years supply of M&Ms from some Halloween contest a few years back. I got sick of it so I gave away a ton of it the next Halloween. I couldn't get rid of it though, so I brought it to work and my coworkers were able to finish it up.[/QUOTE]

like the regular sized packets or the big ones? how much room did they take up?

I only have a lifetime supply of anger and disappointment.

Of course, I didn't get until I earned my second college degree.

So, I have to share it with my kids.

Not a year but I won a 30 day supply of 7 eleven hot dogs and baby Ruth flavored coffee. I used the hot dog coupons but not the coffee coupons. I gave them away at work.

I had a years supply of burritos at Moe's Burrito --- One a week for a year and I went every week for the first 3 months. I had about 20 left at the end of the year - I gave the card to someone else for the last three weeks. I like the burrito's, but even 1 a week was too much. In fact, I have only been there 2 times since that year ended (so I could use my free birthday dinner coupons) ....

[quote name='iKilledChewbacca']Yeah when I bought my Saturn Vue I got lifetime of oil changes for free :D[/QUOTE]
But let me guess, that offer is contingent upon you bringing in the vehicle for every service/repair to the dealership you got it from, right?

That's the same scam they use around here, cept it's tires and oil changes at many places.

I've never been lucky enough to win a year/lifetime of anything. A friend of mine won a lifetime supply of wings from Buffalo Wild Wings but he gave up collecting after the first month of eating way too much chicken.

A while back I won a years worth of free blockbuster rentals from Wendy's. You got one free rental a week. Me and my family actually used up almost all of the rentals. It was pretty sweet. 52 free rentals in the bag.

[quote name='lokizz']like the regular sized packets or the big ones? how much room did they take up?[/QUOTE]

It was the regular sized packets. They shipped me around 10 cases of them in insulated boxes. It took up a bit of room.

[quote name='Autumn Star']A while back I won a years worth of free blockbuster rentals from Wendy's. You got one free rental a week. Me and my family actually used up almost all of the rentals. It was pretty sweet. 52 free rentals in the bag.[/QUOTE]

at first I was laughing at most of these until yours reminded me that I had won a years worth of double cheeseburgers from Wendys a couple years back.... oh god... it was so awful by the end. 2 burgers a week for a year...at first it was cool and helped save some food money during lunch, but then it got old real fast. Gave a lot of the free coupons to friends.

bread's done
Back