Has anyone here played me in NFL 2k5 on XBL?

sgs89

CAGiversary!
My XBL name is OcarinaOfTime. Just curious who on here I may have beaten down!

Seriously, though, I would be interested in joining a league if another one is going to be starting up anytime soon. Provided, of course, that I get to be the Seahawks!

[quote name='doubledown']Yeah, I've tried a few leagues....none have worked. I would like to try another NFL one though.[/quote]

If someone is willing to start another one up, I would be game to join in.

[quote name='zewone']I'm always down for another CAG ESPN NFL league. I love that game.[/quote]

Which team do you typically play with? And what is your XBL name?

I play with Tampa Bay and my XBL name is zewone. If you want to play, I'm go, but I have to warn you I'm pretty good.

[quote name='zewone']I play with Tampa Bay and my XBL name is zewone. If you want to play, I'm go, but I have to warn you I'm pretty good.[/quote]

Let me guess -- Mike Alstott running wild? I've played a few Bucs games and he is tough to stop. What is your record? Mine is 50-8. I am ranked around 330.

[quote name='sgs89'][quote name='zewone']I play with Tampa Bay and my XBL name is zewone. If you want to play, I'm go, but I have to warn you I'm pretty good.[/quote]

Let me guess -- Mike Alstott running wild? I've played a few Bucs games and he is tough to stop. What is your record? Mine is 50-8. I am ranked around 330.[/quote]

Yep Alstott, all day. :D My record is nowhere near as good as yours. Probably from all the games I've played liek 75-30. I'm not sure of my current record because I haven't played since Halo 2 came out. :?

Well, any chance that we could convince someone from CAG -- maybe the guy who did the legwork last time -- to set up a league again? I don't have the knowledge or wherewithall to do it myself.

[quote name='zewone'][quote name='sgs89'][quote name='zewone']I play with Tampa Bay and my XBL name is zewone. If you want to play, I'm go, but I have to warn you I'm pretty good.[/quote]

Let me guess -- Mike Alstott running wild? I've played a few Bucs games and he is tough to stop. What is your record? Mine is 50-8. I am ranked around 330.[/quote]

Yep Alstott, all day. :D My record is nowhere near as good as yours. Probably from all the games I've played liek 75-30. I'm not sure of my current record because I haven't played since Halo 2 came out. :?[/quote]

I am down as well as long as I can use the Pats. Don't let Zew fool u he is deadly with the Bucs. He is so good rushing with Anthony Mcfarland that you only get about one second to throw the ball before you are sacked. I really wish you could choose to double team certain lineman

[quote name='jlarlee'][quote name='zewone'][quote name='sgs89'][quote name='zewone']I play with Tampa Bay and my XBL name is zewone. If you want to play, I'm go, but I have to warn you I'm pretty good.[/quote]

Yep Alstott, all day. :D My record is nowhere near as good as yours. Probably from all the games I've played liek 75-30. I'm not sure of my current record because I haven't played since Halo 2 came out. :?[/quote]

I am down as well as long as I can use the Pats. Don't let Zew fool u he is deadly with the Bucs. He is so good rushing with Anthony Mcfarland that you only get about one second to throw the ball before you are sacked. I really wish you could choose to double team certain lineman[/quote]

You haven't seen me with Grant Wistrom!!

I agree, though, that it would be huge if you could set the line to double certain linemen. It is also irritating that you cannot ensure that a back will block a particular lineman.

I don't really want to start it, but sgs89 if you do go ahead. I'll join. Just don't expect a 32 team league going. Maybe 10-12. I'm in either way though.

[quote name='Ultimate Matt X']My football league isn't officially dead for those talking about leagues not working. :) Really only a few people screwed it this time.[/quote]

Interested in starting a new league??? If so, sign me up!

bread's done
Back