Has anyone purchased from Groupon?

arthas045

CAGiversary!
I was thinking about getting one of the manufactured refurbished PS4s and was wondering if anyone has had any experience with them.

I am always fearful of buying used electronics, but thought this might be worth a try.

Any advice is welcomed!

You wouldn't be purchasing the system from Groupon so if anything happens you would need to contact the actual seller. Search for the ratings on the actual vendor before making the purchase and see if there were any difficulties with returns.

I don't think Gideon is 100% correct. I bought an Asus tablet from groupon and was thinking about exchanging it and dealt with groupon, not a seller. I didn't even know groupon had third party sellers.

If it is from Groupon directly beware that if anything is wrong with it they don't do exchanges, only returns. At least that was the case with the tablet I got. I'm also not sure if they come with warranties. I got a scuff mark on the corner of my screen that was barely noticeable but bothered me enough to contact them. I was told I could only return it.

I'd say it's only worth it if you're saving a significant amount of money.

Interesting, I didn't think Groupon actually had items but then I've only had a problem with one purchase and got a refund from Groupon when I couldn't get anywhere with the seller providing the service.

I just realized I may have misinterpreted what you posted. Did you buy something from a third party on groupon or was it a purchase of something through groupon to be redeemed at a third party? I took it as the former but now realize it was probably the latter.

Groupon does mostly do the "buy a coupon for this place" type of thing but I think they may occasionally buy things in bulk and sell at a reduced price.

bread's done
Back