Has anyone seen Alien Hominid yet?

PaulEMoz

CAGiversary!
I was hoping to rent this from Blockbuster prior to buynig it, but I haven't seen it anywhere yet. I know it was put back once, has it been put back again, or are the stores just not getting it in?

[quote name='PaulEMoz']I was hoping to rent this from Blockbuster prior to buynig it, but I haven't seen it anywhere yet. I know it was put back once, has it been put back again, or are the stores just not getting it in?[/quote]

I'm just about 100% sure I saw it during my last run of video game stores

No it has not been put back again. I have found this game at Fry's, EB and one other place that is eluding me at the moment. It's out. I have seen both versions of it at EB at the BF sale. I only saw the PS2 version at Fry's but if they have then most likely they have both.

[quote name='whoknows'][quote name='zionoverfire']I want someone I know to buy it so I can laugh at them.[/quote]

Is it that bad?[/quote]

Its just the fact that its been a free online game and now a new "upgraded" version will cost you $30. The reviews for it have actually been decent.

[quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='whoknows'][quote name='zionoverfire']I want someone I know to buy it so I can laugh at them.[/quote]

Is it that bad?[/quote]

Its just the fact that its been a free online game and now a new "upgraded" version will cost you $30. The reviews for it have actually been decent.[/quote]

$30!....meh I'll wait till I can grab it for $20 or less. It looks like an ok game...but until then gonna beat MGS3 again.

[quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='whoknows'][quote name='zionoverfire']I want someone I know to buy it so I can laugh at them.[/quote]

Is it that bad?[/quote]

Its just the fact that its been a free online game and now a new "upgraded" version will cost you $30. The reviews for it have actually been decent.[/quote]

I'd get it. I'd much rather have a console version than a Flash version. I reckon the whole package will be worth the money, especially if bought with the GGC. Metal Slug and Contra fans should be jumping right on this.

Its not an "upgraded" version, they made the console version completely from scratch. No reused code or sprites at all. And if you don't like Metal Slug (which it closely resembles), then I don't trust you.

I bought it for my kids for XMas. This game is using the idea of the flash game, but was built from the ground up for the consoles. I'm a sucker for 4-player games on the Cube anyway and I know my kids are going to love it. I'm also a very strong supporter of 3rd party Companies. You can't argue with the MSRP either. The average review on Game Rankings is 79% for the Cube version.

bread's done
Back