has anyone seen the components/av cables for the new PSP?

Nope, I've checked 2 different GCs, a Kmart (big shocker they didn't have them), 2 Wal-Marts and... I think that's it.

Maybe this week.

I saw them at target in IL. They had about 5 or 6. It said on them "Made for PSP-2000 only". I did not buy them so I do not know the price and there was no tag for them on the hook they were hanging.

You may want to check your local target.

The one store I hate to visit... Oh well, I'll take a look tomorrow. Do you know if they were the component cables or the AV ones?

I really want to see how these games look blown up on an LCD...probably slightly worse than a PS2 game, eh? Is there any option for smoothing?

I found composite and component at both Targets here in Baton Rouge, LA. Neither of them had them on the floor though.

You have to ask for them to go get them from the stock room.

I went through this last night looking for the component and Target was the only place that had them. That was after looking at Best Buy, Wally World, Meijer, TRU, and Gamestop (who told me they wouldn't be released until mid-October)

[quote name='mmercer13']I went through this last night looking for the component and Target was the only place that had them. That was after looking at Best Buy, Wally World, Meijer, TRU, and Gamestop (who told me they wouldn't be released until mid-October)[/QUOTE]

Ditto. Mine came from Target about 3 days ago. Dunno why no one else has them. I think I bought the second-to-last set at the Roanoke Target.

bread's done
Back