Has Anyone Seen the WoW Mountain Dew Gamefuel Yet?

Lobsterjohnson

CAGiversary!
Feedback
3 (100%)
godno.jpg

I'm doing a video review sketch (not an actual review) of the WoW Gamefuel but I haven't been able to pick any up yet. It was supposed to come out on yesterday but I drove all over and couldn't find it. Has anyone actually seen the soda out in the wild yet?

Side note: It'll be the first time in about 5 years that I drink soda in this video...if I end up actually drinking it. I might just bitch out and get some food coloring.

Is it supposed to be the same as the Halo 3 gamefuel? If so, then it's just Code Red and Livewire mixed together. Orange and cherry. Not really all that great.

This is new? Why all of a sudden? WoW has been out for years.

..and yeah, when did they start calling it MTN DEW?!

[quote name='Jest']When did it become MTN DEW. That is pretty hardcore.[/QUOTE]

I tend to hate when products change their logo, but I do love the Mountain Dew throwback packages:

mtndw.jpg

Didn't see any at the grocery store yesterday. I don't normally keep soft drinks in the house because I drink em like water, but I was looking for something to replace the throwback pepsi/mountain dews I picked up a few weeks earlier (Thanks for putting them out for all of a week pepsi). I loved the Halo 3 Gamefuel so I'll be buying some of this when I see it.

[quote name='QiG']Didn't see any at the grocery store yesterday. I don't normally keep soft drinks in the house because I drink em like water, but I was looking for something to replace the throwback pepsi/mountain dews I picked up a few weeks earlier (Thanks for putting them out for all of a week pepsi). I loved the Halo 3 Gamefuel so I'll be buying some of this when I see it.[/QUOTE]

Manager from a local supermarket claimed that the west coast gets the new sodas first. I don't know why that would be but I'm assuming I'll see it...soon hopefully.

bread's done
Back