Has anyone seen this ?

magilacudy

CAGiversary!
Feedback
16 (100%)
Power Player Super joy III (76000 in 1)is truly amazing. No big consoles to lug around. It is very easy to set up. Just plug the controller into any available jack on your TV monitor and play up to 76000 games!

1942, Clay Shooting, Formation Z, Super Mario Bros, Speed Tank, Aladdin III, Clu Clu Land, Front Line, Milk & Nuts, Spoon, Antarctic, Combat, Galaga, Millipede, Star Forcee, Arabian, Contra, Golf, Monkey, Star Gate, Arkonoid, Desert Tank, Gyrodine, Ninja I, Super Dynamix, Balloon Fight, Devil World, Helicopter, Super Mario, Baseball, Dig Dug, Hogan's Alley, Painte, Tekken, Binary & Land, Donkey Kong 2, Ice Climber, Pin Ball,Tennis, Bird Week, Door Door, Joust ,Podyan, Tetris II, Bomb Jack, Duck Hunt, King of Fighter, Popeye, Toy Story, Bomber Man, Elevator, Lode Runner 2, Road Fighter, Twin Bee, Brush Roll, Excite Bike, Lunar Ball, Sky Destroyer, Urban Champion, Burger Time, Exerion, Magic Jewelry, Slalom, Wild Gunman, Calculator, F1 Race, Mappy, Space, world Soccer, Circus Chablie, Five Chess, Marcross, Spartanx, WWF & Zippy Race.

toygalaxy_1801_50765.jpg

http://www.toygalaxy.net/poplviga.html

I tried this system at a computer show and more recently at the mall. It's apparently an NES hardwired into a N64 controller with 76000 roms, with a second Genesis controller and fake Zapper to boot. I was tempted to buy it at the mall, but the guy was asking for $70 (after an imaginary 30% discount). I was kind of hesitant not only because of the price, but scrolling through the list I couldn't find any Mega Man games (!)

Anybody here try this out, have one, or have any thoughts on it? Besides the legality of it that is... :?

They've got these at the crap-o-ramma store a block from were I work, they are asking $30 for it.

They have another that includes a keyboard... can't figure that one out...

These things are a piece of crap.... DO NOT PURCHASE!! I bought one about 4 months ago because it looked really cool, and who wouldnt want all those games.... But beware, things are not what they seem. Tehcnically,. I guess they are being truthful about having that many roms on there, but it really is only about 20-30 different games. They are different variations of each game, making it thousands. Mario brothers, for example is on there about 2000 times. Again, DO NOT BUY this crap.. Also, they are not full versions of the games listed, just a level or two... at least on the one I have, the N64 controller looking one..

thing got one with all those and a ping pong paddle to play ping pong with your tv, it owns!! and it was 30 bucks i check for like a gun, n64 controller, snes controller and paddle, at some chinese super market

Thanks flizmo007. I was keeping that site's window open and was going to order within the next hour or so. I really just wanted to play the original Mega Man games and such without buying an NES and searching for all those carts.

[quote name='magilacudy']Thanks flizmo007. I was keeping that site's window open and was going to order within the next hour or so. I really just wanted to play the original Mega Man games and such without buying an NES and searching for all those carts.[/quote]

Or buying a PS2, or GC - only have an Xbox.

I saw a different version at the Northridge mall today. It was built into a Dreamcast-like controller that had the light gun built-in as if it were in one of the memory slots. The shoulder buttons were used with the light gun games since those buttons are meaningless for NES stuff.

The thing was blatantly illegal and I've already sent a a message to Nintendo through the form on thier site. It could be ths second dealer I've gotten shut down in two months.

um you can get megaman 1-8 on that new ps2/gamecube release of the megaman anniversary collection (i bought it... it's decent, not great but at 30$ worth it) so i think i would just buy that... i've also seen that thing at the mall... i just wasn't convinced and i did see many multipuls

I've seen these at the mall. I've played a little, and you can really see that it's insanely low quality. It really seems to be a piece of crap. I never even considered asking how much it costs.

I've seen entire mall kiosks devoted to these things in Scranton, Wilkes Barre, and Binghamton. We always stop and play, and when the guy takes an interest in us I study the box, and then turn to my girlfriend and ask, "how is this legal again?" and then the guy tells me to let someone else play.

I have this problem at my local mall. There are a couple of foreign guys that run a small stand or two. I want to go about shutting these guys down, but I'm not sure how.

rabbitt

[quote name='rabbitt']I have this problem at my local mall. There are a couple of foreign guys that run a small stand or two. I want to go about shutting these guys down, but I'm not sure how.

rabbitt[/quote]

This is taken from Nintendo's Site:

How Do I Report Potential Infringements to Nintendo Products?

To report infringing items on internet auction sites, please call us at 1-800-255-3700 or e-mail us at [email protected]

To report ROM sites, emulators, Game Copiers, Counterfeit manufacturing, or other illegal activities, please call us at 1-800-255-3700 or e-mail us at [email protected]

For any other legal inquiry or concern, please call us at 1-800-255-3700 or e-mail us at [email protected]

For more information on piracy issues regarding the videogame industry, please visit the Entertainment Software Association's website at www.theESA.com

NOA still has a vested interest in the 1st part IPs that are included, and it would be fiscally resposible for them to crack down. Hope this helps you out some....

bread's done
Back