Has anyone traded a system to Amazon yet?

equest943

CAGiversary!
Feedback
3 (100%)
I'm about to sell my 3DS and it gives the option to check "Like New" for $172.50. My system is pretty darn "Like New" looking (no scratches, maybe a few fingerprints), but I don't want some douche over there to dock my credit down $30 just because he feels like it. I also won't have the chance to argue it or ask for my 3DS back if they disagree. Can anyone give feedback on their trade-in experience with systems using Amazon? Any advice is appreciated. Thanks.

[quote name='equest943']I also won't have the chance to argue it or ask for my 3DS back if they disagree.[/QUOTE]

No.

From the Amazon Trade-In Store's FAQ:

If you chose a better condition (e.g. Like New) for your item and upon inspection we considered it to be in a lower condition (e.g. Good), you will be paid the corresponding lower amount. By selecting a return option when submitting your trade-in, you can also decide to receive your item back instead of being paid a lower amount.

So, yes, you do have the chance to get your 3DS back.

It sucks! I tried to trade in a 360 when the value was high and they said it was incomplete, even though it was fully working and everything was included. They'll make an excuse to not give you the credit if the value is too high.

bread's done
Back