Has everyone gotten their March @gamer magazine?

raarar

CAGiversary!
Feedback
40 (100%)
I wanted to pick up Arkham City with the $20 off coupon, but still have not received my magazine so yeah... just wondering if I'm the only one who has not received the issue yet.

[quote name='raarar']I wanted to pick up Arkham City with the $20 off coupon, but still have not received my magazine so yeah... just wondering if I'm the only one who has not received the issue yet.[/QUOTE]

Aside from folks who aren't subscribed, I'm afraid so.

Go into Best Buy and explain to them that you haven't received your issue yet, but want to take advantage of the deal before their stock runs out (which may happen if you wait too long). Just be polite about it and they should let you use a coupon from one of the mag's in their store. They are reusable, so it shouldn't matter. Hopefully you have your subscription receipt for proof that you are a subscriber. Otherwise, maybe they can pull it up using your rewards card?

The last week in February I went and bought ME2, Batman AC, Rage, and Bulletstorm at regular price. Sort of a "pre order" for myself to make sure they had the copies for me once I got my coupons. I didn't feel like waiting so on the 3-4 I went into the store with all the games sealed, receipts for the games and for my subscriptions, and did return/rebuy's for all the titles at their new sale/after coupon prices. I made the mistake of waiting for my magazine to get the Crysis deal. Needless to say, by the time I got my mag, Crysis was OOS.

bread's done
Back