Has this happened to anyone?

Ultimatallica

CAGiversary!
Sorry, I'm being unnecessarily paranoid here but what are the chances of getting a game off of Half.com (that was under the "Like New" catagory) that doesn't come with the original case (The green Xbox one) or the cover slip for the game? Ya know what I'm talking about... what would be considered the box art nowadays.... that slip thing. Also I heard that Half.com is being shut down sometime, is that true?

It obviously depends on the seller. Why don't you, oh I don't know, contact them?

You could always just click the ask the seller a question, when you check the details of the item. Also, the sellers usually say what's included with the game.

It's being packaged, I don't know if it would be too late to contact now or not. This was the description.... "SHRINKWRAPPED complete (XLNT COND disc, booklet & case)" Free first class upgrade too ;)

OK... your freaking me out a bit. You just posted what the seller said - 'SHRINKWRAPPED complete (XLNT COND disc, booklet & case)'... and your asking if it has a case or artwork?!?!? What??!?

It sound like it's a complete game. They probably just re-wrapped a used game in it's original case w/ manual and cover art.
Why must people list something as "Shrinkwrapped" and then state the disc is in excellent condition? Ummm, if it was factory sealed, the disc quality wouldn't be an issue! Just be honest and state "I have a used game that I wrapped in Saran Wrap".

I know I'm being really paranoid... but this is coming from someone who will ONLY buy new games unless It's a last resort... this is the one of the only exceptions. For some reason I'm worried it'll come in a generic case without the cover art.

Usually, like new products come with absolutely everything, and they are in great condition. So, you are probably out of luck if you dont want that green xbox case with it (for some reason)

Usually, like new products come with absolutely everything, and they are in great condition. So, you are probably out of luck if you dont want that green xbox case with it (for some reason)

Just got the game (came amazingly fast), everything was in awesome condition, everything was included. The seller was Buyresale, I'd recommend them to anyone viewing this.

I don't mean to sound rude, but they have drugs for this sort of thing. No, I'm completely serious. Obsessive compulsive disorder is not a very pretty thing to have, and it sounds like you got it in spades.

I dunno, I've always been under the impressions that the words "Like New" meant, ohhhh...."LIKE NEW".

And "Like New" means that it's just as bought in the store.

Do I really need to elaborate any further? I've noticed a lot of "I only buy games new" people to be a bit on the "obsessive compulsive" side.

the only game i ever bought on half.com was complete according to seller what i got was a bootleg gba game never again, ebay is much better at least i haven't gotten completely screwed there.

bread's done
Back