Has Wii sports mocked you?

Ikohn4ever

CAGiversary!
Feedback
5 (100%)
So I was playing some Wii sports and I decided to find out my fitness age or whatever its called. So I go through the whole test and I end up getting a 20 years old score. Then all of a sudden the score starts to slide down and falls off screen and a 29 years old score appears. So apparently Wii sports mocked me. Just curious if this has happened to anyone else.

Shut up, Oldie McFatty. I'm totally going to get on your lawn when you are watching as you sip lemonade on a fold out chair, pants pulled up to your armpits.

i've had that happen a bunch of times... but i've also had it go the other way... telling me my age was like 46 and then it slides down to reveal my true age of like 23 or something...

it's not always mocking... it's just... crazy nintendo trickery.

[quote name='Strell']Shut up, Oldie McFatty. I'm totally going to get on your lawn when you are watching as you sip lemonade on a fold out chair, pants pulled up to your armpits.[/QUOTE]

you young kids today and your rock and or roll music, get a hair cut ya hippy

[quote name='Ikohn4ever']you young kids today and your rock and or roll music, get a hair cut ya hippy[/quote]whippersnappers, back in my day we didn't have these songs with your rocking and rolling and..........zzzzzzzzzz :drool:

[quote name='DocRamon']i've had that happen a bunch of times... but i've also had it go the other way... telling me my age was like 46 and then it slides down to reveal my true age of like 23 or something...

it's not always mocking... it's just... crazy nintendo trickery.[/quote]

Brain Age does the same thing. Worthy of a double take the first time it happens, but it gets old pretty fast after that.

bread's done
Back