Hastings 30% off Used Games DVDs CDs and Books Monday Sept. 24 after 10:00 PM

I cant imagine much that they have that would be worth it even at that discount. Last I checked they still charged $50 for Eternal Darkness new, and not all that much less for it used.

[quote name='Dr Mario Kart']I cant imagine much that they have that would be worth it even at that discount. Last I checked they still charged $50 for Eternal Darkness new, and not all that much less for it used.[/quote]

Yeah, some older games are at a jacked-up price, but newer games are not that bad - I bought Gears of War used from them for $48, which is the lowest used price I have seen anywhere.

They're pricing can be extremely weird on used items sometimes. In some cases I have found used games cheaper at Hastings then I could have won them on ebay, and other times the prices are ridiculously high.

I wish I could make it out there tonight, but it's about 30 minutes from my house and I'm just too tired from work to make it tonight. Anyway, as I mentioned in the other thread my local Hastings had quite a few used 360 games (Viva Pinata CE, PGR3, Rumble Roses, RR6, Kameo, and a few others) $9.99 and under which would put them at $7 or under with this deal.

I went in and got Elder Scrolls IV for about $17 after the discount. I agree that their prices are ridiculous. Occasionally, you'll find a gem that they underprice slightly than what you find on half.com/ebay

Picked up some movies/CDs/books, but didn't pick up any games - there were no copies of Viva Pinata or Dead Rising, which are the two I am waiting on for the moment. Almost bit on Lost Planet, but I have too many FPS games to play (Halo 3, Bioshock, Rainbow 6 Vegas.)

I picked up three blurays for 13 each 300, TMNT, and the Fountain

also Madden 08 for 33....Im kicking myself for not picking up Oblivion GOY and Rainbow Six Vegas for the same price...

Now I have to try and exchange the Madden I got at TRU for something else.

bread's done
Back