Hastings B&M 30% off used videogames during April 28th GTA IV release party

They did this for the Halo 3 launch too. Think it was only on used games..... if I had to guess, I'd say this will be also.

[quote name='mkernan']They did this for the Halo 3 launch too. Think it was only on used games..... if I had to guess, I'd say this will be also.[/quote]

Thanks, corrected title.

WHere is this Hastings B&M ?

DO they have an online store ?

Any help I receive is greatly appreciated.

Thanks a ton in advance.

[quote name='darkgamer']WHere is this Hastings B&M ?

DO they have an online store ?

Any help I receive is greatly appreciated.

Thanks a ton in advance.[/quote]

Check the website for stores.

Yes, but it's pretty terrible. www.gohastings.com

EDIT: oooo... beaten to the punch.

I'm about to roll on over to my local hastings. 30 percent off is pretty good, I'll let you all know if I find anything good.

Just know that it will be 30% off inflated / old prices. :) I stopped by mine the other day and had a nice price sheet in-hand and all their prices were WAY higher. :( I was hoping to find some mis-proced items or really good deals on older titles. None to be found.

However, 30% is still a good deal if they have something you can't find elsewhere. I will probably stop by again this week.

what a waste of time. they didnt have a damn thing worth buying...not to mention the prices had been jacked up. lots of loonies running around waiting for gta iv.

stopped by gamestop....nothing to be found there either, but I did play indoor soccer with the staff and some customers until some dude knocked over a display.

bread's done
Back