Hastings B2G1 for $1

the dlc is on a voucher that sucks I hate it when they do that oh well still a great deal 3 games for the price of 1 is fine with me.

got my 3 games in the mail today: Resident Evil 5, Bayonetta, X-Men Origins: Wolverine (all 360) All complete in near perfect condition for. Love GH!

[quote name='LordSMVS']What's the problem? I've gotten unused dlc codes for the used copies I've ordered from gh.[/QUOTE]
I think they're saying there would be a problem if it didn't come with a voucher or if it was used.

Got Spiderman today aaaaaaaaaaand it doesn't work, WTF?! First UNS 2 from Gamestop doesn't work now Spiderman Shattered Dimensions doesn't work from GoHastings.com? Damn.

Anyone happen to know if DJ Hero 2 comes with the turntable? There is the option to order either just the game or the "bundle." They seem to be similar in price which throws me off a little.

[quote name='Nightmarecast25']Got Spiderman today aaaaaaaaaaand it doesn't work, WTF?! First UNS 2 from Gamestop doesn't work now Spiderman Shattered Dimensions doesn't work from GoHastings.com? Damn.[/QUOTE]

Maybe it's your system

[quote name='edson13']why lie?
Unless you're ignorant to what Bonus content is actually included.

Directly from capcom[/QUOTE]

I'm not ignorant. I work at a second-hand game store and bought it off a customer about a year ago. I don't recall ever entering any code. And I know for a fact I beat both Lost in Nightmares and Desperate Escape without paying a cent for them. Don't make assumptions.

[quote name='ssjmichael']Maybe it's your system[/QUOTE]

But other games work fine, I just finished playing Splatterhouse with no problems, but my dvd drive has been giving me problems with it's "Open Tray" or "Reading" bull crap, but Spiderman read once and after the DRE it didn't read again after the 20 tries of opening and closing the tray when instructed, so I dunno.

I was going to try it on my cousin's 360 but his is doing the same thing, but not only with Spiderman, so I just dunno.

received my three ps3 games today, all complete and in absolutely perfect condition. I dont think i've ever bought used games that looked this new... very, very happy.

I got my three DS games today. Assassin's Creed:Altair's Chronicles case and booklet were a little used looking but still very acceptable, Chrono Trigger case and booklet looked perfect, and Final Fantasy: Ring of Fates came new and sealed, even though it was listed as used. I am very impressed with the site, especially with my recent terrible experiences with GameStop online.

Where are all you guys getting your games from?

I've got 2 packages coming in from California (the 3rd one hasn't been scanned anywhere) and with parcel post, it'll take forever to get here...:whistle2:(

I know they've got locations all over the country but I'm kinda surprised to see them coming from CA. All of my past orders have shipped from Texas.

[quote name='Vinny']Where are all you guys getting your games from?

I've got 2 packages coming in from California (the 3rd one hasn't been scanned anywhere) and with parcel post, it'll take forever to get here...:whistle2:(

I know they've got locations all over the country but I'm kinda surprised to see them coming from CA. All of my past orders have shipped from Texas.[/QUOTE]

My second package got here today, and it was re-routed from TX to Omaha, NE?!? Then to IL to me. But that added an extra 2 days worth of shipping to it, plus the package came and the bottom was torn open on one side (everything was still in it) but I have no idea what USPS is doing frankly.

It's not Hastings's fault, but man that sure was weird, why my stuff took the scenic route to get here instead of how it normally comes which is via AK, MO, then to IL.

I know they've got locations all over the country but I'm kinda surprised to see them coming from CA. All of my past orders have shipped from Texas.[/QUOTE]

That's surprisingly weird, considering they don't have any stores in California, which is why I'm never charged tax, but normally I get all my packages from the East Coast.

My last batch of games came from the midwest.

Maybe they wised up and built up a warehouse stock of games now, instead of just shipping it each from individual stores, which is way smarter on their part.

Had one game come from Kansas. Another is on its way from Missouri, and the last is coming from Tennessee.

Didn't even know they had locations in California.

WTF, it sounds like they're just sending stuff from stores now... but if what Squarehead said is true (and checking their website, it is), why are mine coming from California? I wonder if they started to buy/sell games through third parties?:whistle2:k

[quote name='Vinny']WTF, it sounds like they're just sending stuff from stores now... but if what Squarehead said is true (and checking their website, it is), why are mine coming from California? I wonder if they started to buy/sell games through third parties?:whistle2:k[/QUOTE]

It's always been like that... they ship from whichever of their stores has the game. That's why their online inventory is so faulty, you can order something but sometime during the same day someone could walk in and buy that game, leading to your order being canceled

My games arrived today (GOW3, Enslaved, Front Mission Evolved). God of War 3 was missing its manual and the case was in extremely bad shape...I mean bad! Also, the disc paint/art was badly scratched!!!

oh well...cant beat the prices so what are you gonna do?!

[quote name='uthoria']My games arrived today (GOW3, Enslaved, Front Mission Evolved). God of War 3 was missing its manual and the case was in extremely bad shape...I mean bad! Also, the disc paint/art was badly scratched!!!

oh well...cant beat the prices so what are you gonna do?![/QUOTE]

It's like gambling, but in your favor, sometimes your order gets canceled and other times your games come mangled, but mostly you luck out and get cheap games that are in good to mint shape :D

My 3 games came today (darksiders,enslaved and green day RB) Dark and enslaved worked great though the cases were a lil sticky no biggie though..BUT the one game I really wanted to play green day doesn't work,sighh..Hopefully they send me a replacement disc..

one of my 10 games that came today had a cracked disk and doesnt work....so 9/10 were in pretty good condition, not bad, ill just have to change the cracked disc at gamestop

I received Forza 3 Ultimate Collection/Toy Story 3 in super awesome condition; however, tracking information says Mafia II is out for delivery in another city. Boo :cry:

[quote name='Vinny']WTF, it sounds like they're just sending stuff from stores now... but if what Squarehead said is true (and checking their website, it is), why are mine coming from California? I wonder if they started to buy/sell games through third parties?:whistle2:k[/QUOTE]

Huh?

I thought GoHastings always went by Store.... They don't have a "warehouse"

It would be like Gamestop picking a game from their shelves and printing a label...

All my games came from everywhere... Midwest, east, west and south...

[quote name='seether254']I live in California and there are no Hastings here.[/QUOTE]

yup, closest I get stuff from them is Vegas. Also ordering xbox games from Hastings sucks. 75% chance the flimsy cases will come cracked, after generally coming from the midwest.

My two orders got shipped out really quick. It took 2 days to receive packages from Arizona/Washington State and 1 day from New York. All the games came in perfect condition, but a few of cases got ding up really bad.

They also made a mistake on one of my orders. I asked for 2 Red Dead and 1 Golden Sun, but I only received 1 Red Dead and 1 Golden Sun. I called their customer service and they gave me a refund. Lucky, the missing game wasn't the free game.

[quote name='xycury']Huh?

I thought GoHastings always went by Store.... They don't have a "warehouse"

It would be like Gamestop picking a game from their shelves and printing a label...

All my games came from everywhere... Midwest, east, west and south...[/QUOTE]

I always thought it was a warehouse b/c my packages always came from the same location: Amarillo, TX. But there's something weird going one... because the packages I received were all from Texas even though tracking shows they originated from Bell Gardens, CA.:whistle2:k

[quote name='VaultDweller']my first of 6 orders hasnt arrived yet...says it is expected for delivery on march 7th....but still says is on transit[/QUOTE]

That's USPS's estimate, which you can't rely on whatsoever.

[quote name='fatbeer']My two orders got shipped out really quick. It took 2 days to receive packages from Arizona/Washington State and 1 day from New York. All the games came in perfect condition, but a few of cases got ding up really bad.

They also made a mistake on one of my orders. I asked for 2 Red Dead and 1 Golden Sun, but I only received 1 Red Dead and 1 Golden Sun. I called their customer service and they gave me a refund. Lucky, the missing game wasn't the free game.[/QUOTE]

unlucky for me the game that is scratched is the 1.00 game and they're gonna "refund" me instead of sending me another copy..yeahh...Not too happy w/ gohastings at ALL.

Placed an order on March 3rd and as of today, March 10th my tracking number still says this.

Class: First-Class Mail®
Service(s): Delivery Confirmation™

The U.S. Postal Service was electronically notified by the shipper on March 06, 2011 to expect your package for mailing. This does not indicate receipt by the USPS or the actual mailing date. Delivery status information will be provided if / when available. Information, if available, is updated periodically throughout the day. Please check again later.

I think it's time to shoot them a phone call.

[quote name='Nightmarecast25']Placed an order on March 3rd and as of today, March 10th my tracking number still says this.

Class: First-Class Mail®
Service(s): Delivery Confirmation™

The U.S. Postal Service was electronically notified by the shipper on March 06, 2011 to expect your package for mailing. This does not indicate receipt by the USPS or the actual mailing date. Delivery status information will be provided if / when available. Information, if available, is updated periodically throughout the day. Please check again later.

I think it's time to shoot them a phone call.[/QUOTE]

I have the exact same problem, usps hasnt updated their tracking page in one of my orders since march 3rd, says expected delivery will be on march 7th :bomb:

[quote name='VaultDweller']I have the exact same problem, usps hasnt updated their tracking page in one of my orders since march 3rd, says expected delivery will be on march 7th :bomb:[/QUOTE]

that probably means they sent it media mail. Kind of pissed that at $2.30 shipping per game, it takes 7+ days to get to me AFTER its shipped.
Atleast they got better about fulfilling orders.

Is this deal still going on? None of the games in my cart are showing $1 even after the code is applied. I'm not going to hit checkout with all games showing full price.. anyone know? Thanks.

EDIT: BTW.. says code has been applied.. but the prices are all still the same.

Last edited by a moderator:
I got my 3 games and I have to say they were all almost MINT condition!!

The cases were like about as smudged up as buying something new at gamestop, so I am very happy with my order.

[quote name='crazydom2']They already have Dragon Age 2 used too if anyone wants to jump on some high priced games.[/QUOTE]

Meh I tried that a few minutes ago and it was OOS for 360 =[

[quote name='gotdott']Meh I tried that a few minutes ago and it was OOS for 360 =[[/QUOTE]

Ahh, I didn't bother actually clicking to make sure. They probably just add the used option immediately even if they have no copies.

lol I was debating getting vanquish with the 25% off code but it went OOS. I was watching the last few hours to see if it would get restocked and what do you know as soon as that sale ended and this one started it magically comes back in stock.

Just picked up 360 versions of Vanquish, Transformers: War for Cybertron, and Medal of Honor for $48.xx after shipping and taxes. Fingers crossed that it ships and I get my order in one piece.

They have used Dragon Age 2's on 360 now.

I have that, Dead Space 2, and Brotherhood sitting in my cart but I can't pull the trigger when they're charging me $6.84 in shipping and then another 6 in sales tax.

I just bought Peace Walker off Amazon and was going to reorder that off of GH and get Kingdom Hearts II and Lost Via Domus but the shipping takes away the deal for me :(

The code does not work for me. What code do you using? I tried "MM123" couple of times with no luck

bread's done
Back