Hastings: Buy I Am Legend on BD for 24.99 get free PS3 Bluwave remote

thelonepig

CAGiversary!
Feedback
530 (100%)
The Hastings ad for this week shows I Am Legend on BD for $24.99 with a free PS3 Bluwave Remote Control (reg $29.99) (1/18 - 1/20).

If you don't necessarily want I Am Legend, then the Bluwave is on sale alone for $9.99 (1/18 - 1/22).

00067673-16-08-FSI-Front.jpg

Note this is the shitty NYKO remote and NOT the SONY licensed product. It also requires the USB dangler that is packaged with it because its not bluetooth like the SONY one.

ref=dp_image_0

But I can save 25% on bible covers while I'm there...tee hee hee :)

The plus side to this remote is that it comes with a USB IR. If you prefer to use one remote the IR USB will allow for a universal remote to operate the PS3 functions. Granted, the functions may be limited based on the remote, but it's better than nothing.

And hey, free is free. For those that would rather pick up I Am Legend in store it's cheaper at Hastings than at BestBuy.

[quote name='LanceJr']Note this is the shitty NYKO remote and NOT the SONY licensed product. It also requires the USB dangler that is packaged with it because its not bluetooth like the SONY one.

ref=dp_image_0

But I can save 25% on bible covers while I'm there...tee hee hee :)[/quote]

All the better. Not having a IR port on the console was a shitty idea. At least someone made a product that makes the PS3 compatible with a universal remote.

bread's done
Back