hastings ps2 clearance $5

bluehalls

CAGiversary!
Feedback
23 (100%)
so on my latest trip to hastings i snagged a couple of recently dropped clearance games.

Sky gunner (new) $5

Tansumi atonment (by atlus also new) $5

the adventures of cookies and cream $4 used (SCORE!!)

and they had a handful of other games that i wasn't intrested in.

It seems to be the case that all hasting deals are YMMV. but hopeful this post will help someout out there.

[quote name='bluehalls']so on my latest trip to hastings i snagged a couple of recently dropped clearance games.

Sky gunner (new) $5

Tansumi atonment (by atlus also new) $5

the adventures of cookies and cream $4 used (SCORE!!)

and they had a handful of other games that i wasn't intrested in.

It seems to be the case that all hasting deals are YMMV. but hopeful this post will help someout out there.[/QUOTE]

Hmmmmm....interesting. I'll have to check my Hastings when it opens in a couple hours. I doubt I'll find anything (90% of the selection are all used -_-''''), but it gives me a reason to go down the street (good thing it's only a little over a mile away).

Thanks for the (possible) deals!

I've seen the following games for this price as well:

Otogi: Myth of Demons
Custom Robo
Zone of the Enders : Fist of Mars
Gradius Galaxies
And a bunch of old sports games

It looks like they take the games in the clearance bin that are still there and have marked them down to get them outta there.

[quote name='chewster777']I've seen the following games for this price as well:

Otogi: Myth of Demons
Custom Robo
Zone of the Enders : Fist of Mars
Gradius Galaxies
And a bunch of old sports games

It looks like they take the games in the clearance bin that are still there and have marked them down to get them outta there.[/quote]

Was Otogi new or used? I'll definitely swing by later this afternoon to pick that up (hopefully) for five bucks.

Damnit... I live near a town called Hastings and every time I see a thread for the store I get my hopes up thinking theres a sale at the town...

[quote name='Megaten']Was Otogi new or used? I'll definitely swing by later this afternoon to pick that up (hopefully) for five bucks.[/quote]
These games were brand new. It really depends on the store, but you should definitely take a look around. The copy I found had a 50% off sticker on the side that made it jump out at me. Hope you can find some good deals.

[quote name='dopehat']www.gohastings.com theres quite a few stores[/quote]

Ah, but only 2 stores in the Midwest where I am...one in Kentucky and one that looks like it's on the Ohio/Indiana border. None in Michigan, Wisconisin, Illinois, Pennsylvania, or anywhere on the east coast either. Seems to only be located in the southwest and northwest.

my hastings goes by the price tags, and most of the price tags stay the same cause of the lazy ass employees who dont want to change them, so I picked up devil may cry 3 and the guy said they can't lower it to 19.99 because it says 49.99 on the pricetag :/
but yeah, ymmv on most hastings clearance.

bread's done
Back