Hastings - Used Xbox360 Games $34.99

jojoschump2000

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
Might be YMMV - but noticed some games at Hastings for only $35 each. Still not cheap - but cheaper than retail. A few that I saw - DOA4, Condemned, COD2. Just matters what they have in stock at the time.

Also there was a mail flyer about a week ago with 30% off used goods(games/movies/etc) for hastings that might sweeten the deal. I don't know who else got one - but we do have a few local Hastings in Boise. Just something else to look for. Thanks and good luck.

I checked my local Hastings here in Lake Jackson, and unfortunately they don't have any used 360 games yet :cry: .....I wish they did. Those prices are pretty decent.

Mine has a few, but mainly Madden and Tiger Woods. Thanks OP maybe I'll score a cheap copy of Condemned or GUN.

[quote name='Level Jumper']I've noticed the same thing. This only applies on the used though, not the clearance rentals.[/QUOTE]
I thought you had to trade in something first...or that's what it said on my coupon.

Almost used it the other day, but hell, only would have gotten $25.50 on a giftcard for a 360 game and PSP game trade in. Went to Gamerush and got $47 for it. Go figure.

It's too bad I can't exploit this deal since I work at Hastings now. The employee discount leaves a bit to be desired on games...but I guess 20% off used games is alright. The used CD discount can be nice though.

Yea... the coupon does say you have to trade in something... but I normally have something sitting around to get a few dollars on.

About a scan - it is just a little "token" card - 3 x 3 size. If I remember correctly, no codes or anything. I wouldn't think they would take any scans on it. Don't know if I will find time to post a scan, we will see.

[quote name='Scorch']Not YMMV.. mine has had PD:Z CE and CD2 for $34.99 each[/QUOTE]
The games at the Hastings nearest me were still $49.99. Oh well.

My Hastings had the used 360 games at $49.99 with the exception of Kameo, which was $42.99. My local Hastings tends not to have amazing deals very often, though.

bread's done
Back