Haunted NES

Quillion

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
I didn't know whether to put this in the Cheap ass deal forum, or the Off Topic. Better safe than sorry right? I wonder whether this is a prank or he's serious. Either way, it's a good way to get the auction price up.

Haunted NES

I have to say, the description was a good read and freaked me out a little. I thought about bidding.

all the other stuff he has sold seems pretty normal, maybe......it really is haunted...*dramatic music*

i wonder how long it took him to write the story, its not particularly long but still

anyone actually bid on it yet?

Funny... should have said "ghost may or may not come packaged with unit." Is this what it takes to bump up interest in a particular item now adays.

[quote name='mkg12']all the other stuff he has sold seems pretty normal, maybe......it really is haunted...*dramatic music*

i wonder how long it took him to write the story, its not particularly long but still

anyone actually bid on it yet?[/quote]

Also note most of his recently sold auctions received a total of *1* bid... looks like a desperate attempt to get more bids if you ask me.

If I had something like that, I'd use it to get on TV and have private collectors offer me ungodly sum of money instead of trying my luck with the cheapasses on eBay.

I have a haunted controller if anyone is interested. Its for the gamecube, and the B button sticks.......... and......my....my dog died ... while playing it, ya....dog....perfect
*looks left then right*
while talking to.... a tree, .....

hah.. high bidder.. i need an NES anyway.. besides.. if i get spooky shit happen to me i can copy his story and sell it for even more than what i got it for.. i rule..NOW i got to figure out a way for it to flash an image of the virgin mary on the screen... thats gold..

[quote name='urzishra14']hah.. high bidder.. i need an NES anyway.. besides.. if i get spooky shit happen to me i can copy his story and sell it for even more than what i got it for.. i rule..NOW i got to figure out a way for it to flash an image of the virgin mary on the screen... thats gold..[/quote]

:rofl: :twisted:

bread's done
Back