Have 100 uPlay points? Get AC4, Just Dance 2014, or AC4 Season Pass for free! (PS4/Xbone)

firehawk12

CAGiversary!
Feedback
3 (100%)
I haven't posted here in ages, but I thought I'd share this with you guys!

If you have 100 uPlay points from playing previous Ubisoft games, you can get a free copy of AC4, Just Dance 2014, or the AC4 season pass here:

http://uplay.ubi.com/en-US/events/next-gen/gifts

Note, you will receive an email a few days/a week later.

Also, if you get AC4 for PS4, it is the GOLD edition of the game that comes with the season pass, so you only need to get the base game!

Edit: PS4 copies of AC4 and AC4 season pass are out!

Last edited by a moderator:
^Can't be cause I've been refreshing my pc every 2 seconds for the last hour and it never popped up.

I'm pretty confident they never posted it yet. They were more than likely just stating todays the last day.

This is what I get when I click the PS4 button:

o7iKubS.png

This was less than a minute ago...

They're probably getting all swooped up by assholes who wanna make a profit, and screwing us over who actually wanna play it.

Yeah I'm getting the same thing.  I wonder if they actually all went that fast (couldn't have been more than a minute total between refreshes) or if they didn't actually go live yet for some reason.  UPlay FB confirmed they were going live about a half hour ahead of time

damn been refreshing almost every hour I literally just left before 7 to go eat come back and they're gone damn

All fast pass codes are gone etc...

That's new it didn't say fast pass last time

Yup, they were gone as fast as they were available. How the hell did Gunnm get so many, and why was he still trying after receiving THREE codes?

Any official word as to whether they really did run out or if the system is messing up?

Yup, they were gone as fast as they were available. How the hell did Gunnm get so many, and why was he still trying after receiving THREE codes?
Trying to help joel get one with my last 100 points.

gotta help my nigga

Looking at their past winners list it looks like only 10 or so people were winning each item in past weeks too so I guess that could be gone in a split second.  

Probably because no one knew about this shitty contest before this week. And he didn't. He was just showing that stuff was available.

This round's a bust. Is this the last one? Their twitter said so but when you redeem it says more are on the way.

The reason nobody can buy it is because all the links are trying to buy the WRONG ITEM. It's actually trying to buy a GamesCom FastPass (whatever that is).

The reason nobody can buy it is because all the links are trying to buy the WRONG ITEM. It's actually trying to buy a GamesCom FastPass (whatever that is).
See, now that you said that everything makes a lot more sense. The Fast Pass was an item they gave out to fans at Gamescom in exchange for Uplay points so they could get through lines to see games faster and they have been sold out for quite some time since Gamescom was a long time ago. Once they fix it we should be good.

^You guys sure that's the actual cause? I mean, maybe they're just labeled as FastPass?
Ever "Redeem" button goes to the same URL, I don't think it can work that way. Plus why would they be called a separate thing that they offered in the past?

Problem is we don't know when or if they'll fix it!

Ever "Redeem" button goes to the same URL, I don't think it can work that way. Plus why would they be called a separate thing that they offered in the past?

Problem is we don't know when or if they'll fix it!
What URL is everyone talking about? When I hit redeem, it just says fastpass was all distributed. Good news, we'll have more later.

I'm just saying maybe that's who distributes the codes? Idk. I hope not too, but I don't know if I should keep my hopes up.

Besides. Some dude on the fb page already said he won a just dance and ass creed. So obviously they gave out codes.

What URL is everyone talking about? When I hit redeem, it just says fastpass was all distributed. Good news, we'll have more later.

I'm just saying maybe that's who distributes the codes? Idk. I hope not too, but I don't know if I should keep my hopes up.
Press the Unlock button, then right click the Redeem button to see the URL.

You could be right for sure, I guess we'll just have to wait and see.

Besides. Some dude on the fb page already said he won a just dance and ass creed. So obviously they gave out codes.
That guy said he won on 12/30, though. No one in America won anything today from this because it linked to this: http://uplay.ubi.com/en-GB/news/win-a-gamescom-fast-pass-with-uplay instead of the actual redeem URLs for each game. I kind of hope they end up doing one last giveaway for us to make up for messing it up, but I'm beginning to think not.

That guy said he won on 12/30, though. No one in America won anything today from this because it linked to this: http://uplay.ubi.com/en-GB/news/win-a-gamescom-fast-pass-with-uplay instead of the actual redeem URLs for each game. I kind of hope they end up doing one last giveaway for us to make up for messing it up, but I'm beginning to think not.
There was another guy in the post who didn't list a date but made it seem as if it was today.

Ugh. I don't wanna stay up all night for this. I was already up refreshing for 8hours yesterday. fuckin Ubi.

bread's done
Back