Have 100 uPlay points? Get AC4, Just Dance 2014, or AC4 Season Pass for free! (PS4/Xbone)

firehawk12

CAGiversary!
Feedback
3 (100%)
I haven't posted here in ages, but I thought I'd share this with you guys!

If you have 100 uPlay points from playing previous Ubisoft games, you can get a free copy of AC4, Just Dance 2014, or the AC4 season pass here:

http://uplay.ubi.com/en-US/events/next-gen/gifts

Note, you will receive an email a few days/a week later.

Also, if you get AC4 for PS4, it is the GOLD edition of the game that comes with the season pass, so you only need to get the base game!

Edit: PS4 copies of AC4 and AC4 season pass are out!

Last edited by a moderator:
Things to note:

- The twitter said it started at 8pm
- The "GIFTS" page on the uplay site now just says "Next Gen" and links to a general page instead of a giveaway

Might be over, dudes. No winners. Good day sir.

For anyone in the UK who got a PS4 code...Is Assassins Creed 4 code for the Standard Edition, or the GOLD Edition?

"That's why we're opening the contest again tonight at 8pm (Montreal time). So be around!"

Yep, massive screw up yesterday.  But since they confirmed a time this time, at least you don't have to watch the page all day.

"That's why we're opening the contest again tonight at 8pm (Montreal time). So be around!"

Yep, massive screw up yesterday. But since they confirmed a time this time, at least you don't have to watch the page all day.
[attachment=2285:Zod.jpg]

Also, 8pm Montreal is Eastern, right?

Also, I don't know who the hell voted your topic as 1 star, but EFF em. I rated you a 5. So it's at 3 now, lol.

No luck for me.  Was sitting there trying as fast as I could leading up to the hour and just past it but must have missed out.  No Freedom Cry for me I suppose.  haha.  

I got nothing. I refreshed right at 8 to see no ps4 available for AC4 then clicked just dance for ps4 and it gave me the gamescom fast pass. 

Really lame.  If anyones selling AC4's season pass or JD4 for something cheap lemme know. 

That was awful. Wanted Just Dance.. site wouldn't even update stuff showing for me. Closed out my browser/reopened, stuff was finally there, but all gone. :/ Stupid wanting my birthdate shit... refreshing didn't even make it load the stuff at 8! Awful.

I think I got AC4 for X-Box One but I'm not entirely certain. Was there any sort of confirmation email?

I do see this under my transaction history:

"AC4BF key for Xbox One
Get your key to download AC4BF for free on Xbox One with Uplay !"

And under a column it says "-100"

That was bullshit. I sat here, prepped for all of it, and nothing. Couldn't get a thing. Refreshed at 8, clicked redeem, nothing. Why, why can't I get anything.

I think I got AC4 for X-Box One but I'm not entirely certain. Was there any sort of confirmation email?

I do see this under my transaction history:

"AC4BF key for Xbox One
Get your key to download AC4BF for free on Xbox One with Uplay !"

And under a column it says "-100"
Someone said it takes like 2 weeks to get an email with the code.

It does not take two weeks, I got a Just Dance code last time and it only took a few days.

If you got an order to go through - you will, and should, receive a code.

That was bullshit. I sat here, prepped for all of it, and nothing. Couldn't get a thing. Refreshed at 8, clicked redeem, nothing. Why, why can't I get anything.
Sorry man. :(

I heard that the page got hammered. The fact that they announced a time probably made it even worse, since the codes lasted a long time every other time they've done the contest.

Sorry man. :(

I heard that the page got hammered. The fact that they announced a time probably made it even worse, since the codes lasted a long time every other time they've done the contest.
Its alright man. Thanks for showing us the contest anyway. I'll get the game somewhere down the line when it's more like, $15, and it comes with all DLC. Screw Ubi, lol.

Well, you know how Ubisoft games are.  They were already clearing out those Deluxe editions with the statue for like 50 bucks last week. lol

AC4 is on sale for PC on Amazon so I'll just get it there. Would have liked to add AC4 to my PSN account so that when I get my PS4 I have one game out of the box already.

i got an ac4 code for ps4. :) still waiting on it though, hope it comes this week, I go back to school next week and I won't have much time to be playing. 

bread's done
Back