Have $14.50usd. Sell me a game!

Pale-Dim

CAGiversary!
Feedback
28 (100%)
oki so i have some US cash thats been sitting in a box that i really wont use since i live in canada so i figure ill have some fun with it and get a game.

I have 14.50usd. Not much but enough to get a game shipped to me. So here is the plan. Leave your list of games that you will sell to me for 14.50 shipped to canada. If i see something i like then we have a deal. Simple as that.

Please no sports or racing.

i have 14.50 in cash. not in paypal. please be aware thats its cash. ive had 3 failed purchases from this thread because of this for some very odd reason.

I have the following systems that i can take games for

Nintendo DS (also takes gba games)
PSP
Gamecube
Wii (lol like ill get a wii game)
Playstation 2 (takes ps1 games also)
PC

[quote name='Noodle Pirate!']What is the average price for shipping to canada?[/QUOTE]

I haven't shipped there in a long while. But I remember it only being another $1 more. The shipping rates have increased recently though, so I may be wrong now.

it should cost you less then 3$ to ship to canada from usa. for example.

I received today a PS2 game in bubblewrap send via airmail from .PA and the price was 2.24 so add in cost of the envelope (50cents?) its still under 3$

its actually expensive to ship FROM canada to the usa. dependant on the size of the package gba game flattened i can send for about 1.70-3.49 cad and ps2 games or dvd sizes cost me over 5$ unless i put them into non bubble envelopes then i could get them out at 3.49

Keep them comming i should be able to make a decision tonight or tomorrow. so far this is going well

thats an awesome price on dq8. unfortuneatly i have it :/ someone will pick that up for that cheap!

Interested in any of these? I have lots of other stuff on my TL as well.....

PSP:

• Death Jr (VG/Complete)
  • Outrun 2006 (Mint/complete)

Nintendo DS:
  • World Soccer Winning Eleven DS (japanese - mint/complete)
  • Retro Atari (mint/complete)
  • Cooking Mama (mint/complete)

LOL kami.. hehe. i changed the topic just for you.

Looked over the offerings so far there is some interest. Still looking to see whats around.

Off the top of my head...

GBA:
Namco Museum (Sealed)
Pac Man Collection (Sealed)

DS:
Polarium (Sealed)
True Swing Golf (Sealed)

I have some other N64/PS1 games that I might sell for $14.50 shipped as a small package, I would sell multiple depending on the title and platform. CML as well & PM me if interested.

so far i would take that final fantasy 8. lets see what else is out there that might interest me. if nothing else comes up then ill buy it

Castlevania: Dawn of Sorrow (non-Konami's Best version) and WarioWare Twisted.

P.S. I'm not selling both for $14.50, one or the other. :)

woah sorry guys i have been away for the past few days and didnt get around to bumping this and getting this complete. lets start back into it

bread's done
Back