Have: 1600 point card for xbox 360. Want: Amzon Gift Cards

pixi

CAGiversary!
Feedback
19 (100%)
Update 7/4
Have 1600 point card for xbox 360. As I don't have a 360, I'll take an offer. Looking for amazon gcs.
I can only email the card.

Last edited by a moderator:
Want to make an offer for all of this

Scooby Doo: Who's watching Who?
My sims

Super Monkey Ball

GBA games
Dave Mirra 2
Simpsons Road Rage
Scooby Doo 2
The Urbz
SI Baseball
Dexter's Lab
MIB 2
Disney Soccer
Namce Museum
Disney Skateboarding
Finding Nemo
Spy Kids 3D
KrazyRacer
BomberMan Max 2 Blue
GET ALL 14 For $10 $1.25 Each!

what is my sims....

i know i want at least the GBA games and maybe 1 or 2 or even of the 3 Ds games

yea i will take

Scooby Doo: Who's watching Who?
My sims
Super Monkey Ball

GBA games
Dave Mirra 2
Simpsons Road Rage
Scooby Doo 2
The Urbz
SI Baseball
Dexter's Lab
MIB 2
Disney Soccer
Namce Museum
Disney Skateboarding
Finding Nemo
Spy Kids 3D
KrazyRacer
BomberMan Max 2 Blue

now you have to give me shipping price

When you figure out a price for shipping let me know

o by the way your box is filled

you might want to call your post office to see if you can drop something this heavy in a blue box (locally we cant but maybe in your city you can

Just pm me back when you get the shipping price

slidecage - sorry for not getting back to you - my aunt passed away and we are in ny for a few weeks. Also, my dad has told me to hold up on selling anything until I can get all the supplies. I'll hav e to break up your order into 2 packages, so I'll take your $26 offer and charger $6 shipping, which is really the same as $28 + $4 shipping.

Erving - I have the old silver gba with a few paint stains and no back cover.

[quote name='pixi']slidecage - sorry for not getting back to you - my aunt passed away and we are in ny for a few weeks. Also, my dad has told me to hold up on selling anything until I can get all the supplies. I'll hav e to break up your order into 2 packages, so I'll take your $26 offer and charger $6 shipping, which is really the same as $28 + $4 shipping.

Erving - I have the old silver gba with a few paint stains and no back cover.[/QUOTE]

sorry about your aunt passing away... once your ready to do the trade just pm me back.. No rush...

Well, I had to trade my games in soon, so I went to a GS in NY.
I'm home now, and I bought Sonic Unleased that was on sale.
I just need a prepaid card now, because I'm stuck at ebay payment, and the seller is very kind, and has been tolerating this for a week now.
I NEED HELP!

I just need someone to buy a walmart moneycard (or something along those lines), give me the info, let me confirm my address, and I'll pay them for the card

Go though ebay like you're ready to pay, when it brings up the paypal page, look around for "More funding options" and click there, then set it to "Paypal balance" instead of whatever it says now (primary credit? not sure, i dont have a credit card either) if you need more help just let me know. these might not be exactly right as im trying to do this from memory lol good luck

edit-i know nothing about a sending limit so I doubt it will be an issue. i spend a bunch on ebay and never had an issue with it

Ohh..you have to have a bank account linked to your paypal account to become verified. didnt even think about that, sorry. yeah, without a bank account linked, you cant send money. im not even sure if you could use a card right now

Wait, I googled this, and it said that if you register a CC, and go to your card statement, and get the 4-digit code, your limit is lifted. Anybody confirm this?

in the future you might not want to make a deal then turn around and sell your games to someone else.. told my cousin about the GBA and she had them line up as gifts

no big deal to me but others may get upset if you do that to them

Well, I was... away at the moment, and I was getting a bit tired of R&C

I'm really sorry about that. Plus, shipping is sort of a problem, considering I don't have a spendable paypal account

As for the GBA - I didn't bring those with me - Didn't wanna PO the cashier
Maybe we can work out some sort of deal with a prepaid visa
I can add some GBC games too.

u just used up your 3 per day bump in 1 hour.

I take it you did not read the rules of posting in this forum. rules

good luck now.

I love being a 3x/day bump police! :D

bread's done
Back