Have $25 Apple gift cards (formerly known as iTunes/ Apple store gift cards)

So these Itune GC... can i buy games and other microtransaction stuff with it? Sorry, brand new to the Apple economy after using Google store for so long, just switched to Iphones recently.

Vanacloud, yes typically iTunes cards can be used for iTunes, Apple Music, App Store and Subscriptions too I believe. In the past I used them to lessen the cost of iCloud services as well.

I’m pretty sure you can use them for just about anything tied to iTunes or the App Store. Can use them to cover the cost of a subscription or use them for in-game micro transactions. Just not any physical stuff on the Apple store or can’t use it on the Apple store period.

Vanacloud, yes typically iTunes cards can be used for iTunes, Apple Music, App Store and Subscriptions too I believe. In the past I used them to lessen the cost of iCloud services as well.
Thanks for the info, already ordered from Zero and now i just bought multiple games no problems!

if only i had known you a few years back you would have made thousands from me. i used to spend hundreds of dollars on those gatcha mobile games but told myself to quit....so i havent spent money since.

...who knows maybe in the future...i'll remember you

bread's done
Back