Have: 2x ($20 Nintendo eShop cards) W: trade for equivalent PSN cards or sell $18 each PP

[quote name='jcp42877']interested in a District 9 bluray for your BS2 LE Rapture posters & deco book?[/QUOTE]
Thats not even close to being an even trade, no thanks.

[quote name='blissskr']Thats not even close to being an even trade, no thanks.[/QUOTE]

not even? lol...D9 retails still at what, $25-30 at retail stores? BS2 LE is currently $70..the game itself being $45-50 of that. the extras are chump change

[quote name='jcp42877']not even? lol...D9 retails still at what, $25-30 at retail stores? BS2 LE is currently $70..the game itself being $45-50 of that. the extras are chump change[/QUOTE]
Well I'm not interested sorry.

[quote name='guynextshore']Interested ?: what HDTV do you use for your 'Blu experience'??

BUMP THIS![/QUOTE]
Philips 52" 1080p 120Hz LCD is what I use for blu's/gaming in my living room I bought in Jan. I also have a 46" 1080p 60hz Lcd Philips in my bedroom that gets mostly used by my wife now that used to be in the living room. I could look at the model numbers if you wanted them. I did a fair amount of research before purchasing the first 46" lcd as it used to be my living room tv and was my first hd tv bought two years ago. Then I went larger this year and for the money vs. what you get Philips makes a decent tv and I haven't had any issues.

CML for the following:

Bioshock 2 LE posters
Bioshock big sister/little sister Tru Neca figure 2 pack
Bioshock Little sister ceramic figure from 2k store

[quote name='dv8mad']What size priority box would the PS1 system ship in?[/QUOTE]
I could squeeze it into a medium priority in original box but it will bulge a little but I've never had a problem at the p.o. with something bulging slightly; lol at how perverted that sounds.

#9 Monty Python and the Holy grail Umd $1
#14 UP 5/11/11 dmr points used $1
#16 Alvin and the chipmunks the squeakquel 3/29/12 $1
#17 Xmen origins wolverine 9/21/11 $1
#20 Zombieland 2/2/11 $1
#21 G force 6/15/11 dmr points used $1
#24 Toy story -blu ray disc only $2
#25 Toy story 2-blu ray disc only $2
#33 Bioshock 2 LE posters set of three $1
42# Street fighter sealed $1

So, we're going to be at May 1st at 11:59PM and you'll be preparing the end the lowball around the next couple minutes? I dislike hearing people say "midnight" because it's a bit confusing to me which day they mean. While it technically is the next day, they often mean the day before.

[quote name='GhaleonsDeadMyFriend']So, we're going to be at May 1st at 11:59PM and you'll be preparing the end the lowball around the next couple minutes? I dislike hearing people say "midnight" because it's a bit confusing to me which day they mean. While it technically is the next day, they often mean the day before.[/QUOTE]

If your confused by it then yes it will end on about 11:59:59 on 5/1/10; one second later is 5/2/10 and that's technically the end date Est, when the clock turns to 12am on 5/2/10, I will post 'no more bids' and its over.

bread's done
Back