Have: 3 one month Xbox live codes, Want: MS Points

donbaloo

CAGiversary!
Feedback
3 (100%)
Hey folks, I've got 3 one month live codes that I want to trade for some points. Let me know if you're interested. Thanks!

I guess I could have put some suggested trade rates on there. I'm thinking 400 points per each one month code. I could maybe be sweet talked into taking 800 points for all three as well. ;)

Well, down to 2 codes as it looks like I just got scammed. Dang, my second trade on here and I'm burned. It wasn't the poster just above though. I'll post more here and in the bad trader thread once I've confirmed that he's not going to follow through.

Yeah, was definitely scammed.

gohabs100--I verified the code as good just prior to sending it. They responded back that it didn't work for them but I verified that they had just activated it. Haven't heard back from them.

Their rating was only 84% but I was willing to take a chance since it was just one code. I naively sent first since he had more trades than me. Should have read his feedback, the other negative feedback points out that two of his trades are probably with himself. Oh well, CAG has scums too I guess.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah, it's a bummer. I knew it was a risk though. Was willing to take a shot because I was sitting here needing 400 points for Walking Dead download! Haha, live and learn. It's tough though because now I'm far more skeptical and less likely to deal with folks unless they have an unblemished rating. Really wanted to be more trusting on here. Oh well, I'll wear the "Sucker!" hat for the evening and move ahead more cautiously.

Douchebags, ruining the neighborhood for everyone.

Edit: Yeah, I reported it to Pookymeister in hopes of getting them added to the bad trader list. Just hope no one else gets burned by gohabs100.

Consider yourself lucky that you only got burned for a one month card :)) There are quite a few legit peeps at Cag however this place is flooded with scumbag scammers as well. I got hella burned over a year ago selling 4000 pt / 12 month XBL... Dude bought 3x 4000 and 2x 12 month, he sent paypal payment and I sent the codes. Right after codes were sent payment status went from completed to some sort of pending to paypal giving me the finger!!!!

Ouch, that hurts John! Sorry to hear that. I had a Paypal offer last night that I passed on just out of intense skepticism. Was maybe legit but I figured I could be burned through PayPal too. Hate to be this way but I'm sticking to only 100% feedback traders now.

But to keep my thread on track, I still have 2 one month codes. 400 MS Points each. Let me know if you're interested.

Yeah, I was completely legit. It's shit when ONE bad person rips someone off and other people get punished for THEIR bad experience. Doesn't matter now, ended up getting Gold another way.

bread's done
Back