Have 30 Gig Ipod Video, Want No More Heroes, Uncharted, Blu-Rays, Paypal

Who's The Twitch Now?

CAGiversary!
Feedback
5 (100%)
Have 30 gig black iPod Video - 2007, model number a1136, had for 6 months, lots of little scratches on the back, purely cosmetic. No buds, includes box and manuals, charger. It is unfortunately engraved with my name and the word "Awesome," so I've mentally knocked some expected value off.

Please PM all offers and post here. I'll probably make a decision within a day from all the offers.

Offer, don't just ask how much please.

Looking for any combination of the following:

Uncharted: Drake's Fortune

No More Heroes

Blu-Rays (Not open to all offers, but list anything you have)

Paypal.

PS2 God Hand

Sixaxis.

Castlevania 20th anniversary promo pack

Smoke-free home.

Who's The Twitch Now?;3905501 said:
Have 30 gig black iPod Video - 2007, model number a1136, had for 6 months, some wear, no buds, includes box and manuals. It is unfortunately engraved with my name and the word "Awesome," so I've mentally knocked some expected value off.

Looking for any combination of the following:

Uncharted: Drake's Fortune

No More Heroes

Blu-Rays (Not open to all offers, but list anything you have)

Paypal.

Anyone interested?

CML for Ipod

Sorry, nothing. And I only have my MacBook's built-in camera, which wouldn't really show the scuffs. They're mostly visible on the backside and aren't terrible. I'll clean it off very well if I sell it.

Just answered some questions in a PM:

Only have my MacBook's built-in camera. Just tested it and the scratching on the back didn't show up. On second glance, I could see how the scratching could turn off someone who was a stickler. I'll amend that in my thread.

Though I do suspect from the general look of most of the little scratches that it's from the cloth material in my Hori DS lite case. I'll also put that in my thread.

And, I'm currently in Hempstead, New York, and from the few trades I've done I've been appreciated by the other parties. Smoke-free home. There's not much else you need to know.

I got 2 1GB Memory Stick Pro duos and a 4 GB one both Sandisk purchased at circuit city? Interested in buying them? Let me know thanks.

bread's done
Back