Have: 360 Child of Eden Code Want: Paypal or PSN Codes

$2 on The Day The Earth Stood Still

Do you have a link on Amazon or someplace for the Charlie Chaplin Special? Just wondering what I'm buying. I have the 2 big collections so hopefully its not part of it :)

[quote name='Azumangaman']$2 on The Day The Earth Stood Still

Do you have a link on Amazon or someplace for the Charlie Chaplin Special? Just wondering what I'm buying. I have the 2 big collections so hopefully its not part of it :)[/QUOTE]
The Charlie Chaplin Special is this.

Sale styled after dv8mad's lowball sale. Check out his
signature_deepthakur.jpg
:)

$1.50 on all the Roseanne seasons (assuming they are all complete in box and in good condition...)

Wow, I'll be spending way more on shipping than the actual total :)

Bump... Only a few more hours left. I'll post "No More Bids" later today. It may be 11:59 pm Eastern or it could be 4:32 pm... no one knows for sure... not even me.:cool:
All the Roseanne seasons are in damn good shape. :lol:
I gotta say though, I never thought Mulan and Mulan 2 would have been the big sellers. :rofl:

Get your bids in before it's too late. :D

Alright, No more bids.

If any winners see this, PM me your address and let me know how you want it shipped so I can figure out the exact postage to let you know how much you owe.

I'll contact anyone who hasn't already contacted me tomorrow.

Would you take any of these PSN codes for your Children of Eden Games on Demand code?

PS3:
Uncharted 3 online Pass
Batman C.E Challenge Maps Iceberg Lounge Challenge Map (Collectors Edition Exclusive)
Batman: The Dark Knight Returns skin for Arkham City

[quote name='Mr. Black Ops']Would you take any of these PSN codes for your Children of Eden Games on Demand code?

PS3:
Uncharted 3 online Pass
Batman C.E Challenge Maps Iceberg Lounge Challenge Map (Collectors Edition Exclusive)
Batman: The Dark Knight Returns skin for Arkham City[/QUOTE]
Should've been done via PM, but I have no need of any of those, so no, sorry.

Also, bump

bread's done
Back