Have: 360 Games

I'm just an innocent bystander here, but maybe you could put some kind of value to the games that you're selling and the games that you want, so people can properly offer the right configuration of games or a game with a supplment of cash so this thread isn't just page after page of users trying to divine what is an acceptable trade to you punctuated by posts shooting down said offers and bumps.

Just a thought.

[quote name='Gaming-Module']I'm just an innocent bystander here, but maybe you could put some kind of value to the games that you're selling and the games that you want, so people can properly offer the right configuration of games or a game with a supplment of cash so this thread isn't just page after page of users trying to divine what is an acceptable trade to you punctuated by posts shooting down said offers and bumps.

Just a thought.[/quote]

I'm not selling these games. I'm looking to trade & most poeple are the gamestop aproach offering me 40% of their retail value.

I mean put values on them so someone can say, "I want Gears and this guy has $40 next to it, but he wants Condemned and Virtua Tennis, both of which he placed a $20 next to on his want list. This might be a trade that he will accept, since these are the values that he placed on these games and the value of what I want equals the value of what he wants."

Listing without prices can sometimes yield a buyer who is willing to pay more than you expected to get for your item, but more often it just invites lowballs and offers from people who don't know the value of every used game on the market.

[quote name='Gaming-Module']I mean put values on them so someone can say, "I want Gears and this guy has $40 next to it, but he wants Condemned and Virtua Tennis, both of which he placed a $20 next to on his want list. This might be a trade that he will accept, since these are the values that he placed on these games and the value of what I want equals the value of what he wants."

Listing without prices can sometimes yield a buyer who is willing to pay more than you expected to get for your item, but more often it just invites lowballs and offers from people who don't know the value of every used game on the market.[/quote]

yeah but then I'll be offered $ for them, because it would be confusing!

[quote name='xjaque360x']kameo for 2k7??[/quote]

I looked on your played games & noticed you had DR. Is it yours or did you rent it. Im more interested in that, & Ill look into your offer, thanks.

bread's done
Back