Have: 360/PS2/Gamecube/some DS and Wii! Bioshock! WANT PC parts!

Wegee

CAG Veteran
Have:

:360:
Bioshock
Dead Rising
GoW
GRAW
CoD2

:wii:
Rayman Raving Rabbids
Resident Evil 4

:gc:
Eternal Darkness
Super Mario Sunshine
Harvest Moon: A Wonderful Life
Soul Calibur 2
Metroid Prime
SSX Tricky(No Case)
Waverace Blue Storm
Resident Evil Remake

:ps2:
Silent Hill 3 (mint)
Star Ocean 3
Star Wars Battlefront
Final Fantasy X-2
Xenosaga Episode 1
Kingdom Hearts 2
Shadow of the Colossus

:ds:
Mario Kart DS
Animal Crossing
Advance Wars DS(If I can find it)

Playstation:
Parasite Eve II

Xbox:
Halo 2

Want:

Computer parts! Preferably newer!

:360:
Rainbow Six
Forza 2
Maybe Condemned
A New Baseball game
Oblivion possibly
Offer up

Ninja Gaiden

PS2 Sport games, such as Winning Eleven. Or a new baseball game.

Any Wii Games possibly - Especially Metroid Prime

Random PS2/xbox games maybe.

[quote name='Goodfella1986']Any interest in Call of Duty 3 for Wii (No case or manual)?
CML if you see anything.[/quote]

Depends on what you want in return. I'm kinda interested.

[quote name='Wegee']Depends on what you want in return. I'm kinda interested.[/quote]

Was mainly interested in Rayman..

but also saw;
Resident Evil Remake
Super Mario Sunshine
and.
Parasite Eve 2

If you can think of anything your interested in off my list for any of these let me know. THanks.

[quote name='CaoPi']CML for RE remake.... what condition is that in?[/quote]

Thank you, but I found nothing of interest.

Hello and welcome to trading on CAG. As a new trader please read the Trading Guidelines and the CAG Guide to Trading and Selling if you have not already done so.

Typically users with 0 FB will be asked to send their items before receiving their end of a trade or payment from a sale. This is the policy of most established traders here at CAG.

R4DS and other devices like that can't be sold/traded on CAG, due to the possible piracy issues.

How attatched are you to Soul Calibur 2? If it's not too much to ask, I'd like to add it to your offer to even things out a bit.

Red Steel ~ $45 used

Animal crossing ~ $30 used
Soul Calibur 2 ~ $12 used
Total: $42

I thought that would even it out a bit. If that's too much to ask for that's ok, but there's something about a $15 dollar gap that just doesn't sit well with me.

Just let me know.

(I would've put this in a PM but I thought you'd appreciate a free bump).

Interested in Gears, I have RB6:V. Also interested in Shadow of the colossus I have Battlefield 2, GRAW, Phantasy Star Universe and PGR 3 for trade

[quote name='d00k']How attatched are you to Soul Calibur 2? If it's not too much to ask, I'd like to add it to your offer to even things out a bit.

Red Steel ~ $45 used

Animal crossing ~ $30 used
Soul Calibur 2 ~ $12 used
Total: $42

I thought that would even it out a bit. If that's too much to ask for that's ok, but there's something about a $15 dollar gap that just doesn't sit well with me.

Just let me know.

(I would've put this in a PM but I thought you'd appreciate a free bump).[/quote]

Thanks for the offer, but I'm going to have to pass. After checking ebay, I found that Red Steel was going for 15-25 bucks. Thanks anyways.

I'm interested in the RB:6V. Gears for Rainbow Six possibly?

[quote name='Wegee']Thanks for the offer, but I'm going to have to pass. After checking ebay, I found that Red Steel was going for 15-25 bucks. Thanks anyways.

I'm interested in the RB:6V. Gears for Rainbow Six possibly?[/quote]

Alright. I would've done the same thing. I had no idea it was so cheap on ebay.

[quote name='guynextshore']Hey there,
interested in your Star Ocean 3 - if it's non gh (has the box) & it's complete/minty.

Please CML for it & thanks!
BUMP.[/quote]

Didn't see anything, thanks anyways.

bread's done
Back