Have: 360/PS3 Want: Fifa 11, Gran Turismo 5, and Fable III

[quote name='negid']I figured it was a bit of a long shot...but you never know. Cool thing is that i'll have a rental car while i'm there so Friday-Sunday i'm free to do as I please. Anything cool in the area you suggest I go see?[/quote]

Hill Air Force Base is pretty close. They've got a museum that's got some pretty neat stuff. There's a 30-mile stretch around Ogden with loads of FYE, TRU, Shopko, Smiths Marketplace/Fred Meyer, and even a Hastings if you're looking for clearance games.

Drop a request in that thread I listed and see if anyone chimes in. Cannibalgirl is up in that area, as is Purkeynator. There are a few others, but they're typically pretty quiet.

Bumparoo.

[quote name='thelonepig']Hill Air Force Base is pretty close. They've got a museum that's got some pretty neat stuff. There's a 30-mile stretch around Ogden with loads of FYE, TRU, Shopko, Smiths Marketplace/Fred Meyer, and even a Hastings if you're looking for clearance games.

Drop a request in that thread I listed and see if anyone chimes in. Cannibalgirl is up in that area, as is Purkeynator. There are a few others, but they're typically pretty quiet.

Bumparoo.[/quote]

Thanks. I dropped a message in that thread...we'll see if anyone bites.

[quote name='Dark Zero']CML for God of War 2, thanks! Have some FF figures aswell if those are of interest.[/QUOTE]

PM sent

bread's done
Back