HAVE $50 Gamestop gift card WANT $50 iTunes code

I'll give you one more week for my strategy guide to arrive before a dispute gets opened up.

Yep, still waiting on Chaos Field myself (or, you know, that DC# for it). I know things get caught up in the mail (the first time I bought from one particular respected CAGer, a guide took an extra week or so to come in for some reason), but as this isn't a solitary issue... yeah.

Also, it is a bit of bad practice that this account has had activity as recently as two days ago, but no update/explanation as to how things are going.

I personally haven't given up by a long shot and do still expect to see my game at some point, it's just... more communication would definately be appreciated.

Game came in today... oddly enough, shipping label read June 12th (instead of near the lowball's ending).

*shrug*

Got my game as advertised, I'm satisfied. Hopefully in the future though, there will be a bit more communication, especially when delays are involved. ^^;

Paypal dispute has been opened; somebody needs a fire lit under their ass ;)

bring this back up for cags that haven't received their items yet. I have received mine, but it has been way to long so if you haven't gotten your items yet, get in contact with seller or get a case open

[quote name='Sito']bring this back up for cags that haven't received their items yet. I have received mine, but it has been way to long so if you haven't gotten your items yet, get in contact with seller or get a case open[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I sent him a message, but he never responded. It doesn't look like he has been on this site for a few weeks now. Should I contact the mods about this?

[quote name='backseatdog']Yeah, I sent him a message, but he never responded. It doesn't look like he has been on this site for a few weeks now. Should I contact the mods about this?[/QUOTE]

depending on how/when you paid, I would get a PP case open. I would alert the MOD's so they can look into it also and so other CAG's do not deal with the user until this is cleared up

Yeah, I just opened a Paypal dispute for the 9 bucks. Feels silly for such a small amount but that's half of my $17 dollar copy of Bayonetta I just bought. I won't neg this guy or anything, I just think it sullies the name of the lowball sale.

well he still hasn't noted me as paid in the OP even though I did a month ago and it looks like he hasn't been on CAG in almost three weeks

just opened a paypal dispute as well for $4

Paypal dispute has been escalated to a claim. You know, what bugs me about all of this is that this guy would waste all our time having to come back here and get our money back rather than simply ship out the stinkin' items.

bread's done
Back