have a wii pre-order w/ zelda for sale

schu

CAGiversary!
i have a wii pre-order w/ zelda that i am willing to part w/ for 575 shipped (insurance, delivery confirmation etc, for protection of both of us)

i was first in line @ toys r us today....obviously this isnt incredibly cheap but if someone wants it that badly.....

i accept paypal only and only a confirmed user within the united states

if this is against cag rules in some way plz just tell me and i will take it off

these things are going for up to 700 on ebay and i want to avoid the fees

just pm me if you want to see pictures of the receipt / pre-order card etc

You are not going to get anyone at this site to pay $300 over msrp. And even if there are people at these boards who would, why would they buy it here instead of ebay where they would pay the same inflated price.

[quote name='pinoy530']You are not going to get anyone at this site to pay $300 over msrp. And even if there are people at these boards who would, why would they buy it here instead of ebay where they would pay the same inflated price.[/QUOTE]

i am just putting it on here...i thought maybe someone would want one really badly.....i will put it on ebay if no one wants it ....i was just hoping to avoid the fees of ebay and to deal with a cag member instead of some random ebayer..i also had to pay tax on this bundle to the tune of 27 dollars

[quote name='ZForce915']There will not be a shortage of Wii systems. No one on CAG is going to buy this from you.[/QUOTE]

QFT. People who are buying these over MSRP on ebay just have too much money to spend. Us CAG's are not idiots.

[quote name='pimpinc333']QFT. People who are buying these over MSRP on ebay just have too much money to spend. Us CAG's are not idiots.[/QUOTE]

Sorry, this is funny based on the second sentence. ;-)

I agree, however.

[quote name='MrNEWZ']Sorry, this is funny based on the second sentence. ;-)

I agree, however.[/QUOTE]

Should be "We" instead of "Us" right? Ahhhh Damn. Ok let me rephrase that. We CAG's are not idiots, besides me.

[quote name='shadylane']willing to sell mine for 3 billion dollars[/QUOTE]

oh yeah?! Well, I'm willing to sell mine for 3 HUNDRED billion dollars!! BEAT THAT!!

Wait, so this guy wants $575 for the pre-order only, and then we still have to pay $250 for the system.

BAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

$300 over retail, for a system that will be clogging the shelves (due to availability, on a site called. . .

. . . wait for it. . .

. . . wait. . .

. . . it's coming. . .

. . . wait. . .

Cheap Ass Gamer!

LOLZ @ topic creator.

bread's done
Back