Have: Apple iPhone 4 [16GB] WANT: MONEY!!

[quote name='ZxT Vendetta']:wall:

WoW is all I have to say to that... just WoW... and Seriously?[/QUOTE]

Haha thanks ZxT, I knew you'd have my back, and sorry, someone just bought the GC so I'm almost set.

[quote name='Thekrakrabbit']You are desperate...what do you expect?[/QUOTE]

There is a difference between desperate and trying to rip the guy off.

Free bump! Somone buy that card at that price! It is a steal of a price!

It's the trading forum, not the dipshit forum. You're trying to rip him off because he's desperate since he wants to go to a dance AND it's his birthday. What are you, the fucking grinch? If you're going to come in to the trading forum and obscenely lowball people, at least do it in PMs. If you're careless enough to do it in a public forum, you deserve the mockery you get.

Oh, and free bump! Not sure which day your b-day was, but I hope it was happy.

[quote name='bvharris']It's the trading forum, not the dipshit forum. You're trying to rip him off because he's desperate since he wants to go to a dance AND it's his birthday. What are you, the fucking grinch? If you're going to come in to the trading forum and obscenely lowball people, at least do it in PMs. If you're careless enough to do it in a public forum, you deserve the mockery you get.

Oh, and free bump! Not sure which day your b-day was, but I hope it was happy.[/QUOTE]

Well said. The dude seems like a d-bag when I see his d-bag posts around the forums.

Theres a big difference in being desperate, and flat out stupid. ;)

On another note. Glad you got your money Steve. I mean IXI xD

[quote name='Karma Is a Bish']My friend has Saints Row 2, and I have Gears 2. Are you willing to do paypal for it?[/QUOTE]

Sorry, not lookin to spend money, since I just had to raise it.

[quote name='TheRobReport']Than why did you say you still had the card when I pm'ed you last night?[/QUOTE]

Because he said he wasn't interested, but changed his mind.

Please PM me a price for the 50 Cent game for 360

Thanks and free bump

[quote name='IXI Dragunz IXI']Sold Bayonetta 360 Sealed. Sorry if I didn't reply to your PMs, they're deleted.[/QUOTE]

Would that include the one I sent ya regarding Dragon Age?

[quote name='Lord_Kefka']Would that include the one I sent ya regarding Dragon Age?[/QUOTE]

Ah there you are, I was meaning to find out who it was about that, did you mean my DA for your Borderlands or vice versa?

Yup. I've got Borderlands, finished and ready to move out. It was listed under your wants still if that is correct. Hoping to trade for your Dragon Age.

[quote name='Lord_Kefka']Yup. I've got Borderlands, finished and ready to move out. It was listed under your wants still if that is correct. Hoping to trade for your Dragon Age.[/QUOTE]

To be honest, I won't be trading Dragon Age soon because I haven't even opened it yet, and its on my must-play list.

bread's done
Back