Have: Apple iPhone 4 [16GB] WANT: MONEY!!

Interested in these, check my list and send me a PM if anything interests you for a trade. Thanks :)

Xbox 360:
Burnout: Paradise $20
Dragon Ball Z: Burst Limit $20
Halo 3 Regular $30
Mortal Kombat Vs DC Universe (DISC ONLY) $37

Ps3:
Metal Gear Solid IV (SEALED) $50
Rainbow Six Vegas 2 (SEALED) $17
Dark Sector (SEALED) $17

Blu-ray:
-Iron Man
-National Treasure 2

-Full Auto $13
-Fuzion Frenzy 2 $13

-Kingdom Under Fire:bomb: $16
-Lost Odyssey $22
-Saints Row $13
-Transformers: Cybertron Edition:bomb::bomb::bomb::bomb::bomb::bomb::bomb::bomb::bomb::bomb::bomb::bomb::bomb::bomb::bomb::bomb::bomb::bomb::bomb: $28
-Wartech: Senko No Ronde $14

-Untold Legends: Dark Kingdom $18
-Iron Man

CML for any of this stuff please.

[quote name='dv8mad']-Full Auto $13
-Fuzion Frenzy 2 $13

-Kingdom Under Fire:bomb: $16
-Lost Odyssey $22
-Saints Row $13
-Transformers: Cybertron Edition:bomb::bomb::bomb::bomb::bomb::bomb::bomb::bomb::bomb::bomb::bomb::bomb::bomb::bomb::bomb::bomb::bomb::bomb::bomb: $28
-Wartech: Senko No Ronde $14

-Untold Legends: Dark Kingdom $18
-Iron Man

CML for any of this stuff please.
[/quote]

He's only selling

[quote name='SpitFire158']He's only selling[/quote]

:???:
That's what I thought at first, but he has a "will check your list" under his wants, so I thought, what the heck maybe he didn't update his title.

If your so poor, then why do you have all these video games? This has got to be over 2 thousand dollars in retail price dude.

heres a bump, and also, I believe PRAY is spelled with an "A", don't let videogames or rappers teach you how to spell.

Also consider adjusting your prices if you hope to sell things faster.

yes seriously, your story is rather similar to many in the country right now, but here is where you need a self check.

1 - your family had all this money and your dad just quit his job because he didn't want to commute? thats his own failure, if he chose to not bring in income for the family it is his own fault.

2 - your mothers company moved to London, a severance package of any kind or unemployment benefits would provide more than $200/ week unless it paid under $10 per hour originally, in which case, a job at McDonalds would provide more.

3 - the economy is in a buyers market for homes, if you need to sell the house, take a loss and move somewhere else.

4 - you are 15 (16), let your parents do the worrying, if it was truly desperate or that hard of times they would sell off all the extra crap, button down spending, cancel internet, phones, cable, etc and tell your brother to man up and take care of his own stuff or deal with dropping out. if they cannot manage expenses, cut where is needed, or are able to control their own kids or be the parent.. i am sorry they have failed as adults and parental figures to you and your brother.

5 - all of these games are yours and earned but you have no job? if you are worried about money, drop all your prices to competitively lower prices than gamefly, ebay, and GS/EG 's used pricing and move them all, sell your consoles, and when things are more stable financially buy one again. get a paper route, shovel drives, mow lawns, whatever.

6 - have your parents look into temporary aid in food stamps, heating assistance, or any of the MANY opportunities to help people in a financial pinch. call city hall or go to the library and look up some information.

bottom line man, if sitting in your heated room, with internet, stacks of games, a college student being paid for, excess spending, electronics and other items of resellable value in the house that are still there, a home of equity and savings to fall back on means you have nothing to worry about or parents that make very very bad decisions and are so materialistic that perhaps a life lesson is needed to get you all back on track.

from someone who grew up genuinely poor, on the street at 15, and is now the father of 2 in my own house as the sole income provider at 28 you gotta man up, toss the pity party, and take care of business and your family no matter what it takes. if you need any help, advise, spending tips, advise on how to approach your parents with your concerns, anything.. i know it is tough and i do not want to sound harsh but it needs said, let me know and i will gladly point you where you need to go,.

[quote name='Freemason']yes seriously, your story is rather similar to many in the country right now, but here is where you need a self check.

1 - your family had all this money and your dad just quit his job because he didn't want to commute? thats his own failure, if he chose to not bring in income for the family it is his own fault.

2 - your mothers company moved to London, a severance package of any kind or unemployment benefits would provide more than $200/ week unless it paid under $10 per hour originally, in which case, a job at McDonalds would provide more.

3 - the economy is in a buyers market for homes, if you need to sell the house, take a loss and move somewhere else.

4 - you are 15 (16), let your parents do the worrying, if it was truly desperate or that hard of times they would sell off all the extra crap, button down spending, cancel internet, phones, cable, etc and tell your brother to man up and take care of his own stuff or deal with dropping out. if they cannot manage expenses, cut where is needed, or are able to control their own kids or be the parent.. i am sorry they have failed as adults and parental figures to you and your brother.

5 - all of these games are yours and earned but you have no job? if you are worried about money, drop all your prices to competitively lower prices than gamefly, ebay, and GS/EG 's used pricing and move them all, sell your consoles, and when things are more stable financially buy one again. get a paper route, shovel drives, mow lawns, whatever.

6 - have your parents look into temporary aid in food stamps, heating assistance, or any of the MANY opportunities to help people in a financial pinch. call city hall or go to the library and look up some information.

bottom line man, if sitting in your heated room, with internet, stacks of games, a college student being paid for, excess spending, electronics and other items of resellable value in the house that are still there, a home of equity and savings to fall back on means you have nothing to worry about or parents that make very very bad decisions and are so materialistic that perhaps a life lesson is needed to get you all back on track.

from someone who grew up genuinely poor, on the street at 15, and is now the father of 2 in my own house as the sole income provider at 28 you gotta man up, toss the pity party, and take care of business and your family no matter what it takes. if you need any help, advise, spending tips, advise on how to approach your parents with your concerns, anything.. i know it is tough and i do not want to sound harsh but it needs said, let me know and i will gladly point you where you need to go,.[/quote]

I agree with you except for a couple things.

1. My dad is 65 and has trouble breathing with his asthma, he was in the Vietnam war and smoked a lot so that wasn't really his fault.

3. We tried selling the house and can't.

being in vietnam ( the draft aside ) and choosing to smoke with asthma wasn't his fault? c'mon man, my father is 63, was also in vietnam, 2 pack a day smoker and has lung cancer and rhuetmatoid arthritis but still holds down a 9-5 at home depot hardware department. excuses are like A-holes man, everyones got them. he can apply for disability, veterans benefits, public aid, medical limited work permit, an FMLA, work from home gigs, ebay home goods. what kind of retirement plan does he have at that age? military benefits? medical leave...

as far as the house selling, get an agent, any one of them worth their salt or livelyhood will be able to sell your house, it is a buyers market right now. you may take a loss but you can use the proceeds to move into something smaller, or rent something for a few years while figuring out another game plan. if you want any help with any of those things, let me know.

issue is if there were ever any transactions. His prices weren't that great and for his dead line to be approaching , you would think he'd adjust his prices but he hasn't - hope all is well with him . His title hasn't been updated in awhile, making it seem as though nothing has been selling.

[quote name='quest1962']Has anyone heard from IXI Dragunz IXI recently? His last post is weeks ago. Is everyone satisfied with their transaction?[/quote]

I sent dude two message and saw him online yesterday. I was looking at what he was currently doing and it said PM'ing for a good 5-10 minutes. Then he signed of and ignored me.:cry: I want that PSP!:bomb:

Free Bump.

Sorry guys I just got back from vacation. I'd just like to let you guys know that I have raised the $500 and everything is fine. I've sold the PSP already and has already PMed quest about the situation. If you guys want to buy anything, feel free to offer the price if you don't like it. I need to update this baby real quick.

Thanks for the PM. Appreciated but not necessary.

In the future, do yourself and us a favor. If you are going to be unavailable, on vacation, in jail, working feverishly on your graduate thesis, or whatever, let us know.

Less grief and apologizing on (this) the other end.

Glad to hear you are ok.

Mildly interested in Tales of Vesperia and Mortal Kombat vs D.C. but I don't really think we can work something out that is satisfactory to both sides.

Thanks for looking though!

bread's done
Back