Have: Apple iPhone 4 [16GB] WANT: MONEY!!

Thanks for CML, the things I saw on your list of interest were:
-Oblivion: Game of The Year Edition
-Saints Row 2
-Call of Duty: World at War
-Dead Space
-Mirror's Edge

[quote name='DrBrianFields']Interested in trading your Tales of Vesperia for my Fallout 3?[/quote]

Anything else you're interested in? I'd also like to beat it before I trade it.

[quote name='IXI Dragunz IXI']Anything else you're interested in? I'd also like to beat it before I trade it.[/quote]

Not particularly. This is a new and sealed copy I have.

I bought the collector's edition and just swapped out the game for the one I had already played... it's the exact same UPC and everything as the regular edition (It's not a NFR copy or anything).

I could take the one from inside the CE back to the store since I still have the receipt and get ToV but I figured I'd trade with a CAG'er and help someone out. I have about another week or so before the "point of no return" so if you need a little more time to finish up Tales then we can do that, but just lemme know as soon as you can.

Checked list for gears 2 le and points. I have to think about gears right now. Seriously contemplating keeping it to play. MS points I am for the most part selling at the moment. May do burnout paradise if your interested in that. Gotta see if I can get more points cheap. Currently have 4 sets of points but want to keep 3. I'll check back.

[quote name='fazfznz']hey i sent you a PM about Mercs 2 , Lmk if you can do it for me thx, i will cover shipping.[/quote]

Sure, I'll do it if I have the chance.

bread's done
Back