Have: Axe Battlefield 4 Battlepack Codes, Want: Anything

even13flow

CAGiversary!
Feedback
51 (100%)
Hi there, brand new trader to CAG. I have read the introductory topic so here goes.

I have around 15 Battlefield 4 Battlepacks (from specially marked Axe packages). Me and my family go shopping after Christmas and stock up on gift sets, I just so happened to stock up on Axe. I don't even own Battlefield 4 so I don't have any use for them and Ebay won't let me sell the codes so I'm wanting to get something for them.

[attachment=1979:Battlefield 4.jpg]

[attachment=1980:Battlefield 4 Back.jpg]

What do I want? Anything. Paypal, Amazon, DLC Codes...whatever - I'm willing to hear any offer. I realize that I'm a newb and have 0 feedback, I will send you the battlefield code first. Once you redeem successfully then you can come through with whatever we agree on.

Hope to hear from some of you soon!

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm interested

How's $5 for the lot sound? ( or toss me an offer )

Can pay via amazon gc

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm down to 13 codes.

Mageshadow - I wouldn't be interested in parting with them for $5 for all, that's low in my opinion.

Rip 44 - Make me an offer

I don't own Battlefield 4 so I can't say for sure, but it seems to me like they are using the typical EA strategy of making you save up in game points to buy "packs" of cards. The back of the card says that it can include XP boost, vehicle unlocks, weapon attachments, and vanity items.

I also might be interested, depending on what you're looking for. I could do Amazon credit, PayPal, PSN credit, let me know, what you're looking for.

bread's done
Back