Have Bad Company 2 VIP codes and FF13 DLC codes for 3 bucks each!

[quote name='phoenix529']1) What exactly are Shmups?

and

2) Should I watch the first 4 episodes of Bleach that have been sitting unwatched in my yard sale finds box?[/QUOTE]

Oops, I'm sorry I didn't field this question. If you start with Ikaruga you may get frustrated so much you'll never want to play another shmup again. It really is an amazing game if you put time and effort into it. Ikaruga is the thinking man's shmup. I've been rocking a lot of Megadrive shmups lately. After playing nearly every one on the system I'm kind of embarassed to say my favorite is still Battle Mania, (Trouble Shooter)
It's so easy but so fun. Another small luxury I'm giving myself for Christmas is having acustom reproduction cart of the english translated Battle Mania 2 rom. I can't wait to get it but can't pay for it yet until after lowball. S'only 27 buck but money is super tight right now.

About Bleach, I was really into it a few years back but haven't watched it or read it in ages. The only anime/manga I'm still into is the Berserk manga. (Hence where my username comes from, my favorite Berserk character.) I'm also trying to finish up Monster after about three years, another goodie. The Bleach anime really left a bad taste, especially the Bounto arc, it was dumb. Read the manga, if you ever want to cut a deal for the first 20-something volumes, I'd be willing to let them go, need shelf room.
[quote name='Vulgarism']Shit yeah! I've actually been trying to finish up making custom DVD art for each disc so I can present them proudly in my collection (although I did see a CAG is selling a legit copy of Lost Memories for like $35 shipped I believe..)[/QUOTE]

If you don't buy a legit copy of Lost Memories for 35 bucks, I'm buying another one. That's a great deal, don't pass it up! If you ever see the Art and Music of Silent Hill DVD for that cheap please LMK. It's one of the few important SH items I'm missing. Who's selling it?

[quote name='handsome_rakshas']

If you don't buy a legit copy of Lost Memories for 35 bucks, I'm buying another one. That's a great deal, don't pass it up! If you ever see the Art and Music of Silent Hill DVD for that cheap please LMK. It's one of the few important SH items I'm missing. Who's selling it?[/QUOTE]

I wish I could remember, but I can't recall... I'll do some searching.. Honestly, I want it, but I don't have $35 to spare until somebody buys that fucking PSP haha. This may not be as big a deal for you, but I collect any magazines with SH, SH2, and SH3 articles and reviews. I just loved between 2000-2005 for PS2. There's so many great games during that spread that I love looking through my old PSMs. Lemme find the seller for ya!

EDIT: Found it, it's Enigmaopoeia!

[quote name='Vulgarism']I wish I could remember, but I can't recall... I'll do some searching.. Honestly, I want it, but I don't have $35 to spare until somebody buys that fucking PSP haha. This may not be as big a deal for you, but I collect any magazines with SH, SH2, and SH3 articles and reviews. I just loved between 2000-2005 for PS2. There's so many great games during that spread that I love looking through my old PSMs. Lemme find the seller for ya![/QUOTE]

Meh, forget it. I can't afford it either. Rent is almost 3 months behind, have to put a payment down soon. Hopefully I'll have money by March, my dream just came true.

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2009/12/yakuza-3-marches-west/

The closest thing to Shemue 3 we'll ever get.

[quote name='handsome_rakshas']Good to see another SHMUPster here to bid! Maybe one day I'll sell all my shmups then you and DieByTheSword can go nuts,[/QUOTE]

:bouncy::bouncy::bouncy:

Haha, since were in shooter talk mode...I finally ordered that badboy Raiden Fighters Aces, should be here tomorrow :bouncy::bouncy:

And I should really hunt down a copy of Elemental Master for the Genesis :drool:

Also, which Naruto games are those? If they are those Beat Em Up'ish ones I put 1.50

[quote name='Diebythesword']:bouncy::bouncy::bouncy:

Haha, since were in shooter talk mode...I finally ordered that badboy Raiden Fighters Aces, should be here tomorrow :bouncy::bouncy:

And I should really hunt down a copy of Elemental Master for the Genesis :drool:

Also, which Naruto games are those? If they are those Beat Em Up'ish ones I put 1.50[/QUOTE]

Yes, yes, oh yes get Elemental Master. Not impressive graphic wise but VERY fun stuff. It kinda similar to Undeadline but not bloody impossible.

I have no idea what Naruto games they are, I got them from a used book store a while ago but my bud has my DS. I think they're the Ninja Council games, which are fighters. I don't know if they came out in the US yet.

[quote name='Diebythesword']Undeadline is badass

Guess we'll find out on the Naruto games! :bouncy:[/QUOTE]

Agreed, I finally got to play it at Dr.Boom's last Chicago shmupmeet. That game is a BITCH. If I ever get caught up I may have my guy make me english translated carts of that and Twinkle Tale.

[quote name='handsome_rakshas']Agreed, I finally got to play it at Dr.Boom's last Chicago shmupmeet. That game is a BITCH. If I ever get caught up I may have my guy make me english translated carts of that and Twinkle Tale.[/QUOTE]

Thats pretty sweet! Damn when I barely started noticing those shmupmeets, there was actually one in my City! Sadly he said it was the last one.....or maybe not:cry:

[quote name='Diebythesword']Thats pretty sweet! Damn when I barely started noticing those shmupmeets, there was actually one in my City! Sadly he said it was the last one.....or maybe not:cry:[/QUOTE]

Hopefully there will be another one. We have a blast out our shmupmeets but at the last one we had I could only make it one day out of the whole weekend. You drink beer and liquor, have some good eats, then play shmups all night on nice cabs. We even got some of ours sponsored so we get some pretty cool prizes for our contest games. I even got my shmup stick finished thanks to the knowledge of a fella who was there. I can't wait for he next one.

[quote name='handsome_rakshas']Good to see another SHMUPster here to bid! Maybe one day I'll sell all my shmups then you and DieByTheSword can go nuts,[/QUOTE]

The funny thing is while you see me as a shmup person here, a lot of us see you as the Castlevania guy over at the shmupsforum. :D

[quote name='Chairman_LMAO']I didn't read the thread, so this might have been asked, but is Her Name Is Cat region free?

also, N64 Castlevania - $4[/QUOTE]

Yep, it'll work.

Nintendo DS Bleach the 2nd complete (JP import with JP voices!) - $4
Nintendo DS Japanese Lot cart only (Naruto 2 and 3) - $3
Document of Metal Gear Solid 2 PS2 - $11

[quote name='Rozz']Nintendo DS Bleach the 2nd complete (JP import with JP voices!) - $4
Nintendo DS Japanese Lot cart only (Naruto 2 and 3) - $3
Document of Metal Gear Solid 2 PS2 - $11

[/QUOTE]

I've been wondering where the hell you've been!

I don't know if you saw my recent post handsome_rakshas but I should have two bids for DVD's; one for Dune $5 and one for Donnie Darko $1

[quote name='the_grimace']Playstation 2 Suikoden 4 complete $5
[/QUOTE]

you missed this it seems. strangely its right before the post that says updated :booty:

[quote name='the_grimace']you missed this it seems. strangely its right before the post that says updated :booty:[/QUOTE]

Check post 314... You bid the same price, maybe that's why he didn't update it...

[quote name='Vulgarism']Check post 314... You bid the same price, maybe that's why he didn't update it...[/QUOTE]

ah, your right, in that case

Suikoden 4 - $5.50!

[quote name='Chairman_LMAO']Oh, snap.

Her Name Is Cat - $4[/QUOTE]

Curses! With Vulgarism poor, I thought I could get away with that for cheap.

Her Name Is Cat - $5

Disc Doctor automatic motorized CD/DVD/BLU cleaner new!
$3

Intec Game and DVD cleaning kit new/sealed, includes cleaning solution, rotating disc cleaner (the best IMO, never scratches discs, i use it on my rarer games) and DVD/CD lens cleaner disc with brushes $2.50

[quote name='TctclMvPhase']Curses! With Vulgarism poor, I thought I could get away with that for cheap.

Her Name Is Cat - $5[/QUOTE]

Hahaha, hey now, no need to put my misfortune on display!

Fight for it to the death! Handsome always has the best Chinese imports. You don't know awesome until you see Sex Medusa!

[quote name='Vulgarism']Hahaha, hey now, no need to put my misfortune on display!

Fight for it to the death! Handsome always has the best Chinese imports. You don't know awesome until you see Sex Medusa![/QUOTE]

Well I'm glad you got it, a lot of other people didnt get their items.

From my phone, so lazy bids:

Extra dollar on the Narutos, and minimum bids on the following:

Chrono Cross
FFVII
Devil May Cry
Assassin's Creed II
Call of Duty DS
GTA DS
Intec Cleaner

Nintendo DS Pokemon Trozei complete $5
Playstation 2 Unison JP version (Better songs than US version!) - $1
PS1/2/3 AV cords NEW $2