Have Bad Company 2 VIP codes and FF13 DLC codes for 3 bucks each!

[quote name='fwbweux']ZxT, considering your near-unlimited resources a "deal" is more like mercifully letting me win, but the sentiment is appreciated all the same :D

Our gentlemen's agreement is now in force! We're now honor-bound to defend each other's bids to the death. In fact, I think I'll bid Vanguard Bandits up to $150 on ZxT's behalf to stave off any pesky challenges ;)[/QUOTE]

:shock:

I dont have unlimited resources... I just managed my money well out of college. Only having 2 debts is a good thing. Although I shouldn't spend as much money on games as I do... I need to be saving to buy a damn house. Plus my backlog is screaming at me to play them. Perhaps handsome's lowball will be my swan song for a bit then. Which can only mean good things for handsome :)

Hey, that was meant as a compliment, even if I'm way off base :D You obviously manage resources well, or at least well enough to be one of the most competitive lowballers. You're part of what makes this whole lowball game so exciting :lol:

No, never stop spending! With the passage of time, a backlog becomes a collection, so you eventually win whether or not you actually play your games :D

handsome, accept our invitation!

I have to agree with phoenix, kinda jealous I'm not in the social group but meh, congrats on not having debts and such. Oh btw Handsome:

$1 on Koudelka (discs only)
$1 on Megaman 8
$6 on Xenosaga 3 Strat Guide

Games

PS2 Kuon complete (A rare and very scary ancient Japan survival horror game) $10

Movies

Blus
Blu-Ray Silent Hill (UK import) $7

DVDS

Batman Gotham Knight $2
Shaun of the Dead $2

good luck all :)

Blu-Ray Oldboy 2 disc edition $8
PS1 Vanguard Bandits complete (missing demo) $12

handsome I have the demo that came with Vanguard (aka the Lunar 2 demo) :D it is in my Lunar 2 box :) Also welcome to the group!!

Last edited by a moderator:
PS1 Vagrant Story GH complete (disc PRISTINE) $1 fwbweux (I would like to bid 6.00)

PS1 Koudelka discs only $1 Nightfox31 (I would like to bid 2.00)

Dreamcast Marvel Vs. Capcom complete $1 fwbweux
(I would like to bid 5.00)

Good morning folks! We're updated!

Yes, morning is now for me, I was up until 7am watching A Bittersweet Life an R-Point! Good to see returning faces from my previous lowballs coming by to place a bid! Thank you all so far!

[quote name='handsome_rakshas']Good morning folks! We're updated!

Yes, morning is now for me, I was up until 7am watching A Bittersweet Life an R-Point! Good to see returning faces from my previous lowballs coming by to place a bid! Thank you all so far![/QUOTE]

Did you enjoy A Bittersweet Life? And did you watch 2LDK yet? I think it's only fair that since you and I are like brothers, a $40 lowball credit should be handed over. If not, I'm gonna have to start selling your stuff to raise some cash to participate in this lowball.

I'll start off with your fridge.

[quote name='Vulgarism']Did you enjoy A Bittersweet Life? And did you watch 2LDK yet? I think it's only fair that since you and I are like brothers, a $40 lowball credit should be handed over. If not, I'm gonna have to start selling your stuff to raise some cash to participate in this lowball.

I'll start off with your fridge.[/QUOTE]

Oh only $40? Why we're such firm friends why not $100? ;)
That reminds me I still need to send out your Christmas Bjork and SH cds. What SH soundtracks don't you have? Let me know and I'll burn them for you, I have all the unreleased tracks too. Do you want me to send it out this week or do you actually plan on winning something? Yeah dude, Bittersweet Life was OUTSTANDING, and 2LDK was so fun to watch. I wish they would make sequels to 2LDK. Maybe throwing girls from different occupations in a apartment and have them fight it out instead of two actresses. I'd like to see a J-Pop Idol and a female baseball player duke it out for some reason.

[quote name='handsome_rakshas']Oh only $40? Why we're such firm friends why not $100? ;)
That reminds me I still need to send out your Christmas Bjork and SH cds. What SH soundtracks don't you have? Let me know and I'll burn them for you, I have all the unreleased tracks too. Do you want me to send it out this week or do you actually plan on winning something? Yeah dude, Bittersweet Life was OUTSTANDING, and 2LDK was so fun to watch. I wish they would make sequels to 2LDK. Maybe throwing girls from different occupations in a apartment and have them fight it out instead of two actresses. I'd like to see a J-Pop Idol and a female baseball player duke it out for some reason.[/QUOTE]

Haha, $100 sounds good to me!

Unfortunately, I think I have em all, haha. Well, all, except for Shattered Memories. I have 1.2 gigs of Yamaoka music, including his iFUTURLIST cd and his songs on Beatmania... All the unreleased soundtracks, and The Art of Silent Hill soundtrack as well.

You can honestly send em whenever is best for you. I wish I could bid, but right now I have $4.21 in my paypal account, and I'm hoping to get another $2 so I can buy the Rule of Rose manual off Ebay to complete the copy ZxT was so kind to pick up for me.

As for A Bittersweet Life, I loved it as well. Lee Byung-Hun is one of my favorite actors (and man crush), and the one reason I saw GI Joe.

On topic: Uhhh... I want your Kuon. If I can get the MW2 Prestige and sell it soon enough, then I'll bid like hell, but your lowball might have to run for about three or four weeks for that to happen.

Sorry to break up the bidding, but I have a bunch, just still kinda trying to mull over if I wanna part with em or not. I'll PM you a list of every single one I have haha.

Get cozy, this'll take a few minutes.

bump for a xeno fan :)

Namco decided to release some of their Icon's costumes for Vesperia over in Japan... Look at Judith as KOS-MOS! :drool:

EDIT: damn siliconera. check their site handsome. oooh Judy looks awesome as KOS-MOS

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='ZxT Vendetta']bump for a xeno fan :)

Namco decided to release some of their Icon's costumes for Vesperia over in Japan... Look at Judith as KOS-MOS! :drool:

tov34.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Fail. :D

043.jpg

bread's done
Back