Have Bad Company 2 VIP codes and FF13 DLC codes for 3 bucks each!

[quote name='Trollsmeesh']Handsome, did you not get my bids on the 2 DVDs?[/QUOTE]

It's funny, I JUST realized a minute ago I missed them, updated! Sorry about that!

Funny that you mention Miike movies because I literally had NO respect for this man as a director. I'm giving some of his films a go and reading his cinemography book and I'm starting to really like his stuff. I just watched Audition for the first time and I actually like the boring parts od the movie more than the final big torture scene. I just don't like how many Japanese movies rely on sex/gore/shock value and I appreciate the story and cinematography of Korean movies. Adrift in Tokyo was a great film though, it is a beautiful story.

I'll give you guys Peyton, but Eli cried and whined his way out of San Diego when he was the #1 pick, and he got away with it just because his name is Manning. He'll never redeem himself for that in my eyes, especially since he's a thousand times less good than his brother.

[quote name='bvharris']I'll give you guys Peyton, but Eli cried and whined his way out of San Diego when he was the #1 pick, and he got away with it just because his name is Manning. He'll never redeem himself for that in my eyes, especially since he's a thousand times less good than his brother.[/QUOTE]

True but he has a ring playing with NY. Would have never got one in SD. I hope the Chargers absolutely implode now. Too many free agents and not enough money. Plus now with LT most likely gone... they need a stud RB.

[quote name='handsome_rakshas']It's funny, I JUST realized a minute ago I missed them, updated! Sorry about that!

Funny that you mention Miike movies because I literally had NO respect for this man as a director. I'm giving some of his films a go and reading his cinemography book and I'm starting to really like his stuff. I just watched Audition for the first time and I actually like the boring parts od the movie more than the final big torture scene. I just don't like how many Japanese movies rely on sex/gore/shock value and I appreciate the story and cinematography of Korean movies. Adrift in Tokyo was a great film though, it is a beautiful story.[/QUOTE]

AHHHH shoot! I was trying to keep everything about Audition a secret from Trolls because going in knowing NOTHING will make it ten times more terrifying. It's just such a superb film, how it goes from a PG love story to an R rated horrifying look at betrayal and addiction. I still say Gozu is better (and my second favorite film) but I agree with Korean cinema>Japanese cinema... I do love how in the late 80s/early 90s, Japan pretty much recreated the Exploitation scene... There's some insanely fucked up Japanese movies from that time.

@handsome

I am going to korea in April/May so at the beginning of April if you have some requests on :br: let me know. Only cost of item + shipping (from the US of course since I will bring em back)

[quote name='Vulgarism']AHHHH shoot! I was trying to keep everything about Audition a secret from Trolls because going in knowing NOTHING will make it ten times more terrifying. It's just such a superb film, how it goes from a PG love story to an R rated horrifying look at betrayal and addiction. I still say Gozu is better (and my second favorite film) but I agree with Korean cinema>Japanese cinema... I do love how in the late 80s/early 90s, Japan pretty much recreated the Exploitation scene... There's some insanely fucked up Japanese movies from that time.[/QUOTE]

AWWWW fuck!

I'm sorry I ruined it, I just assumed everyone knows what happens at the end of the movie since every movie poster/picture of Shiina I've ever seen shows her in her leather apron.

Speaking of that Vulgarism, I was thinking of a cute couples Halloween costume for us this year. You can put on your leather apron and gloves and drag me around in a big sack. Whaddya say?

[quote name='ZxT Vendetta']@handsome

I am going to korea in April/May so at the beginning of April if you have some requests on :br: let me know. Only cost of item + shipping (from the US of course since I will bring em back)[/QUOTE]

UM..hell yeah! If some of those movies I mentioned haven't gotten domestic blu realeases I'd love you to grab them! Thanks man! I actually forgot that I have another 2 movies to watch tonight after the lowball. I don't think I'll be up to a 4 movie marathon tonight so I think I'll just watch Mother and Summer Fall Winter and Spring tonight.

[quote name='Trollsmeesh']I honestly still have no clue what yall are talking about. o.o[/QUOTE]

Good!

[quote name='handsome_rakshas']AWWWW fuck!

I'm sorry I ruined it, I just assumed everyone knows what happens at the end of the movie since every movie poster/picture of Shiina I've ever seen showns her in her leather apron.

Speaking of that Vulgarism, I was thinking of a cute couples Halloween costume for us this year. You can put on your leather apron and gloves and drag me around in a big sack. Whaddya say?[/QUOTE]

Sounds good! I'm gangly and pale and all I'd have to do is
cut off your fingers and tongue, and at one point vomit into a dog bowl and feed it to you

We will win costume contests big and small!

Hehe.

Vulgar you really have to get the Agitator Miike book man. After reading it I found out that Ichi the Killer actually had a story/theme/meaning behind it! :shock:

The bad news is it's kind of an old book and it dosen't have anything about Gozu in it. :cry:

question-mark.jpg

RANDOM TIME HAS STARTED!

I could end this thing in 55 minutes or 55 seconds :roll:

Get your final bids in now!

She's my one weakness. haha

Imagine a 17 year old driving down the road in a camaro with the t-tops off blaring lady gaga.

Yeah, that was me. xD

I don't know why, but in the intro when Gaga and everyone else move the way they do when the music stops, it reminds me of like Majora's Mask when people all freak out at the same time and move their heads in odd ways.

PLEASE tell me someone else understands what the hell I am talking about. xD

[quote name='handsome_rakshas']
stopasq.jpg

NO MORE BIDS[/QUOTE]

lame, was typing my post but a friends IM stopped me from submitting for a minute. On the plus side, I got $50 bucks in my wallet ;)

I should probably quit lowballs because the last 6 or 7 I wanted to get something I lost something not because it was past my price range, but because I failed to pay attention to the time. alas, I will find blazblue elsewhere

[quote name='the_grimace']lame, was typing my post but a friends IM stopped me from submitting for a minute. On the plus side, I got $50 bucks in my wallet ;)

I should probably quit lowballs because the last 6 or 7 I wanted to get something I lost something not because it was past my price range, but because I failed to pay attention to the time. alas, I will find blazblue elsewhere[/QUOTE]

Sorry, bro. My suggestion would be to come 'round earlier. If you'd bid $50 a few days ago I might have let you have it.

Thank you all for your bids! I'm gonna have some spinach pie, whack off to that lady gaga video, then send out invoices. You should all have them in an hour or so.

Everything in the OP look ok?

[quote name='bvharris']Sorry, bro. My suggestion would be to come 'round earlier. If you'd bid $50 a few days ago I might have let you have it.[/QUOTE]

its cool. I had my eyes on it for awhile, but last week was my first week of school and things were crazy, and over the weekend i was sick and catching up on work i missed. Plus honestly, after doing some many lowballs, its usually pointless to bid till the last day anyway as the price will fluculate so much.

bread's done
Back